IGNORED

Dirty Swansea

Betelgeuse

Just got back from the game and have to comment on how dirty the swansea team were. They could have easily had 3 or 4 red cards after some very bad challenges. They deserved they're £2500 fine. I thought the ref was poor, bottled a few decisions. Good performance by city, tried to play football all game and deserved to win, should of been more! Swansea got waht they deserved, nothing! Dirty dirty team.

Agree completely mate. I haven't seen a brutal side like that in a long time, we caused them so many problems and the way they handled it was awful. They deserve the ban as it was lucky they only had one sent off. Thank fully our players were professional enough to rise above it, despite a close one for Orr at the end of the 1st half. We showed 100% commitment, desire and professionalism today and if it shows one thing today, is that, in swanseas case, money can't buy you everything.

I think the ref did Ok in my opinion.

Swansea were an utter disgrace, the foul on Orr was from behind and made no attempt for the ball so he should of gone and his rolling over was embarrassing.

The diving was digusting, from Fallon, Trundle and whoever the the James Blunt was in the 18 shirt. Oh and then they brought dirty cheating Leon Knight on.

After the shame of getting tanked 7-1 over there I think we can feel proud of our team today, that is not something you could say if you were a Swansea fan

Ref was out of his depth..... game to big for him.

I wish we were a bit more dirty at times, we are always to nice... but today proved we can mix it....

Combine a bit of hard play with what we try and i think we'd be more sucessful !!!

CD

All of the yellow cards handed out were justified today. Some of there tackling was a complete disgrace. From the amount of moaning Trundle did i thought he was also going to be sent off.

The ref didnt miss too much accept a blatant handball from Heywood in the first half and should have given a penalty.

Guest alex1089

We just rised above it, we were professional and showed a great attitude, they were a very dirty bunch of scummers and we were just class. well done the city boys and Gary.

Did anyone else think that Russel had a fantastic game today? City certainly bossed the midfield, and when Cole came on (and was welcomed with a cheer of booes - ###### off, support the team) he was excellent. Cotterill was the best I've seen him but at times made pointless runs, and although Murray was in the large part quiet I thought when we needed him he did well.

Guest alex1089

Bloody hell Skuse didn't get booed!!! They shout "SKKKUUUSSSEEE" Its like the RUUUDDDD thing at man utd.

For me Russell was MOTM tbh, he was everywhere and passed it excellently, also that control from the ball coming down on the edge of the area was fantastic.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!

Bloody hell Skuse didn't get booed!!! They shout "SKKKUUUSSSEEE" Its like the RUUUDDDD thing at man utd.

He did, towards the back of Block L in the Dolman at least, and probably elsewhere.

The Jacks were dirty as ##### according to the commentary on bcfc world. Did someone say Radio Wales reckoned City were diving all the time?

Trundle spent more time in the air than bloody Concorde......

Still that had to get 8 past us somehow :laugh: and got what they deserved. ##### all. And a fine from the League. Oh. Dear. How. Sad. never. Mind. Eh. Oh, and the best team won suckers. :w00t:

Archived