IGNORED

Was It Me Or ......

cidercity

Ive tried mentioning to them that they may have seemed louder, due to the simple reason that noise levels differ in correlation to ones proximity to the source, but it seems like too much for them to grasp in those parts. :laugh:

Ah well, let them have it. Its the only crumb of comfort theyve got after their team were outclassed.

UP THE CITY!!

Guest Sheepie

Ive tried mentioning to them that they may have seemed louder, due to the simple reason that noise levels differ in correlation to ones proximity to the source, but it seems like too much for them to grasp in those parts. :laugh:

Ah well, let them have it. Its the only crumb of comfort theyve got after their team were outclassed.

UP THE CITY!!

First time I've been to AG (bit of a hole).

I think you make a valid point about noise levels v proximity.

I've read a number of comments on this site about the great atmosphere on saturday.

From where we were standing (at least the OB did let us stand), the only singing coming

from the Bristol fans were a few to our right.

If that was a great atmosphere then the rest of the reason must have been particularly morbid.

Don't agree about the statement "outclassed", outfought yes but not outclassed.

Can't say there was a great deal of classy football played.

You deserved your victory as you wanted it more, particularly in the centre of the park.

Good luck in your continued relegation fight.

Archived