IGNORED

Caption Contest

Ian M

Guest Jack Bastard

your player : Great how the ref lets us get away with us cheating don't you think?

Izzy: I don't think so, Bristol scum. I could knock your block off, but us professionals don't actually try to punch players in the face during a football match.

your player : Great how the ref lets us get away with us cheating don't you think?

Izzy: I don't think so, Bristol scum. I could knock your block off, but us professionals don't actually try to punch players in the face during a football match.

yeah, and doesn't apply the letter of the law to cynical 2 footed lunges.

hilarious! you really are up there with all the comedy greats, you have such quick wits its obvious that you are extremely well educated, you must have at least a btec in flock management. When is your 'Live down the mine' dvd coming out.

:englandsmile4wf:

Guest Jack Bastard

hilarious! you really are up there with all the comedy greats, you have such quick wits its obvious that you are extremely well educated, you must have at least a btec in flock management. When is your 'Live down the mine' dvd coming out.

:englandsmile4wf:

:laugh: Fair play that was a good post.

Archived