IGNORED

Well Done G Block!

GeoTheCiderHead

• Admin

I don't know if this has been mentioned before but I would just like to say well done G Block for creating a fantastic atmosphere!!!

First off, agreed about the atmosphere but I also think congratulations ought to be dished out to all areas of AG.

However.....

I just hope the ref doesn't include in his report on the game the fact that some idiot down that end of the Dolman decided to throw a bottle at either the ref or a Swansea player. Thankfully it missed by a metre or so and was thrown aside by a steward so I'm hoping that's the end of the matter.

NB I'd like to point out that in making this post, I am NOT claiming the whole of Block G of the Dolman to be bottle-throwing hooligans. Just one person.

I was sat in The Atyeo Stand and had some rather vocal fans behind us....which we don't mind as we get rather vocal at times too....but there was a lady sat there with her daughter who was about 8, These blokes sat next to her were very loud and swearing alot, Finally the woman got up and moved, complaining about the language being used, Surely she would of known what the atmosphere was going to be like today and either left her daughter at home or sat in the family stand where it wouldn't of been so bad....The woman actually waited until about the 60th minute to move.... :doh:

First off, agreed about the atmosphere but I also think congratulations ought to be dished out to all areas of AG.

However.....

I just hope the ref doesn't include in his report on the game the fact that some idiot down that end of the Dolman decided to throw a bottle at either the ref or a Swansea player. Thankfully it missed by a metre or so and was thrown aside by a steward so I'm hoping that's the end of the matter.

NB I'd like to point out that in making this post, I am NOT claiming the whole of Block G of the Dolman to be bottle-throwing hooligans. Just one person.

Thought it was hillarious myself. What player was it? Being in the Atyeo I couldn't see? Was it Trundle??? :pray:

I'll start by saying ' quality, what a result! we beat the SCUM 1-0!' I thoroughly enjoyed myself. people sung up through out an I think the 12th man is owed credit today - long may it continue.

Didn't appreciate Plod filming and looking for trouble where there was non, thought they were a bit ott. Yeah, thats my only grummble, they kicked a load of our chaps out on grounds of racism and I can't really argue against that, but I thought if it weren't that it would have been something else.

I loved it today tbf, quality.

Guest Pat-in-Goal

I don't know if this has been mentioned before but I would just like to say well done G Block for creating a fantastic atmosphere!!!

i Second that

Thought it was hillarious myself. What player was it? Being in the Atyeo I couldn't see? Was it Trundle??? :pray:

It was Williams after he and Orr got booked, towards the end of the 1st half, he was then pelted with chewing gum also as people went to the red and white before half time. I even saw someone spit at him, which was a bit out of order

Guest Sheepie

No disrepsect but if that was a great atmosphere from Block G then you must have

been playing in a morgue for the rest of the season.

Cutting through the bull, Bristol were worthy of their 1-0 win.

Stronger in the middle of the park and took advantage of our back four consisting

of four central defenders.

No excuses, as the better team won on the day (Johnson knows how to prepare his teams for us),

however even the most ardent Bristol must fan agree that ref was a bit of a homer.

All the best for the rest of the season and your relegation fight.

Guest Cary Grant supported City

Surely she would of known what the atmosphere was going to be like today and either left her daughter at home or sat in the family stand where it wouldn't of been so bad....

With the young 'urchins from the poorer parts of Somerset sat in there, i think the bad language would of been a lot worse!!.

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

No disrepsect but if that was a great atmosphere from Block G then you must have

been playing in a morgue for the rest of the season.

The roof of the away stand was in the way of G Block so of course you couldn't hear us.

We were very loud though and our players and management could hear that loud and clear.

Shame your players bottled it and played the occassion instead of the match.

See you next season as based on that you ain't going anywhere but.

Bristol were worthy of their 1-0 win.

however even the most ardent Bristol must fan agree that ref was a bit of a homer.

Just for future referance, we had a thread on here the other day pointing out that non-Bristolians simply referring to Bristol City as Bristol is considered a bit irksome as we share the name with both Bristol Rugby Club and this other Club who unfortunately live in The Beautiful City with us. It is an identity issue and only really the clubs from Sheffield suffer from the same problem.

I see you have taken yesterdays hammering gracefully so I shall not take the p155.

Just for future referance, we had a thread on here the other day pointing out that non-Bristolians simply referring to Bristol City as Bristol is considered a bit irksome as we share the name with both Bristol Rugby Club and this other Club who unfortunately live in The Beautiful City with us. It is an identity issue and only really the clubs from Sheffield suffer from the same problem.

I see you have taken yesterdays hammering gracefully so I shall not take the p155.

Personally I don't mind other teams referring to us as Bristol. It signifies the fact that we are THE football team that represents Bristol. Who the ##** are Rovers? :dance:

Archived