IGNORED

If You Were Given City To Control?

Guest Spike

Ok everyone has an opinion on what needs to be changed and whats going wrong but very little people say what they would do about it so I figured this thread would be interesting.

If you were given Danny Wilsons Job tommorrow what would you do to sort Citys season out?

Apart from getting in new catering staff I would do the following...

Keep Phillips, he's by far our most releiable player and is still getting better...

Get rid of Tinnion, Sorry but his times up

Get rid of Aaron Brown, no use to us what do ever

Buy Darren Barnard

Buy Mark Robbins

Retrieve Scott Murray

Make Woodman a more prominent first team player, he's class

Keep Coles, Doherty and Hill, they are the key to any future success.

Get a new fitness coach, someone who will kick the ###### up the players backsides before matches in order to get em fit.

Extra's. re-open the East end, bring back half time entertainment and get Mr Davidson back to re-invest in the club, the finally when ive done all that, I'd ring up Mr Jon Ward and ask him to come to the club to replace me......NOW AINT I GOOD!

Some interesting decisions, your plans involve getting rid of our only 2 recognised left sided midfielders and buying 2 players in their thirties at the wrong end of their careers. And unless winning the lottery is included in this package to be Danny Wilson for a day then there's going to be no bringing back Murray

Get rid of Aaron Brown, no use to us what do ever a quick winger who of recent has probably been one of Citys most productive players from what Ive seen

Buy Darren Barnard Why buy back a player who deserted us once for money and would do it again in a heartbeat?

Buy Mark Robbins Will be as old as tinnion in one or two seasons at which point I'm sure it would be a case of "he's past it"

Retrieve Scott Murray We will never have scott back and even if we did he is also reaching 30 if not already there

I just think if we did all that we would have about 2 seasons tops with a team and then we would have to replace quite a few of them which would seriously mess the team up.

I take it all back then, lets keep Aaron Brown who plays 2 good games a season and has the controll of a donkey, may have been wrong about tinnion sorry i take it back, i would still try and get barnard back, so what if hes on the left, he's class, as for Murry I bet you wouldnt be complaining if he came back! And yes I watch the games, hence what I have just said about the above and our current league position!

What i will do if i was in charge is encourage the fans to get behind the team they so say love! All people seem to do in here is slag all the players off as soon as they make one mistake. If the players we had were amazing then do you think they will be playing for our club.

The second thing i will do is get a right winger on-loan so then wilkshire can play in the middle.

Also i will try simon clist on left of midfield

ATTACK!!! TAKE THEM ON !!!

SOME MOVEMENT FROM THROW INS AND CORNERS; STOP STANDING STILL;IF YOU HAVENT GOT THE BALL GET IT !! TACKLING IS ALOUD. don't GIVE UP ;WATCH TINMAN WOODMAN AND ROBERTS ; EFFORT REQUIRED TO WIN MATCHES.

SIMPLE REALLY.

ummm you can scream that at the players all you like but the responce you would get if you couldnt win thier respect would be .....

"Do we get a bonus for this?"

"You going to buy the rounds if I score?"

or even

"So long as you change the catering I'll put some balls in the net"

I don't think we should be playing long ball stuff, it never works. We should stick to keeping possesion and playing the ball around on the ground. We have the players (tinman and wilkshire) who can create superb opens out of nothing.

That I can agree with fully.

City have always been a low passing team who get it out onto the wing and put nice crosses in or just pass untill and opening comes up.

Now it seems all of that has been s####ped which really doesnt make pretty football and isnt getting the results either.

Keep Phillips, he's by far our most releiable player and is still getting better...

Buy Darren Barnard

Buy Mark Robbins

Retrieve Scott Murray

Get a new fitness coach, someone who will kick the ###### up the players backsides before matches in order to get em fit.

Extra's. re-open the East end, bring back half time entertainment and get Mr Davidson back to re-invest in the club, the finally when ive done all that, I'd ring up Mr Jon Ward and ask him to come to the club to replace me......NOW AINT I GOOD!

sorry mate u havent got a clue 'tinnion time is up' hes still our best player. your losing it mate if any1 is. :Rage: :Rage: :Rage: :Rage: :Rage: :Rage:

Buy Darren Barnard

Buy Mark Robbins

Retrieve Scott Murray

how funny! You're joking, right?

Sign Robins on a free.

Sign a young Central Midfielder from a Premier League side on loan.

Send out scouts across England and Europe.

Open up the Eastend and Seat the Away fans in the blocked off bit in the Williams.

Make Peacock club captain.

Hire a team of Fitness Instructors to build up our fitness levels.

Actually promote what the club are selling in the club shop!

Make me admin of the forums :(.

Get the fans more involved.

I would sit down with each indvidual player and make sure they know why they are playing and who they are playing for.

They are not playing for the gaffer, their pay packet or the clubs name and reputation. They are playing for the fans who have paid good time and money to watch them. The same fans that give them that fantastic pay packet at the end of the week.

Afterall if they aren't out there to entertain us what the bloody hell are they doing out there?

Pride and passion is what 90% of footballers lack these days they don't respect and appreciate what they got and why they got it. The ones that do are the ones that are liked and the ones that become legends. ***cough cough*** Tinman.

I would also make the East End the home end again and stick the away fans in the corner tucked away nicely. I would also push for terracing to be brought back in the East End as its what the fans want and thats the whole point in football making the fans happy.

Then when i have risen to fame and got loads of money for doing this with city i would leave for Real madrid where i can get more :P:P:P (that was sarcasm btw!)

Archived