IGNORED

Cotterill Off To Fulham ?

Whale Eye Beef Hooked

To be fair cotterill is doing ok and against Swansea he was excellent and should have scored! But for Fulham to splash out one million on a youngster like Cotterill who is fairly unproven at a higher level is such a gamble. I like him as a player and he seems to be maturing a bit and his defensive work has come on leaps and bounds but for such a youngster i would not dream of turning down one million for him. Yet still cant see it happening some how!

I hope its all speculation...but I don't know if it is.

Dave Cotterill is the youngest full welsh international.... taking that record from Ryan Giggs.

Chris Coleman is a staunch wales supporter and ex-player. He may fancy himself to help Dave develop.

Ever since Dave came into the set up last year I have been expecting him to go to a bigger club....and fair play to him if he gets the chance.

If this is old news then i appologise but did anybody else read in the Daily Mirror on Saturday that Fulham are preparing a £ 1 million bid for Cotterill at the end of the Season ? :shutup:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/topstories/t...-name_page.html

believe me, take it with a pinch of salt

Is it not the Mirror that has the Whispers column?? I swear to god on what I say now is true, but about ten days ago in that very section it said Chelsea were set to move for Bristol Rovers forward Junior Agogo

I kid you not, that is the truth! It had us lot in stitches in work

And it may also be a case of when is £1m not £1m.

I know when it looked like Mcleod might go from the Dons to Wolves, the headline was £1.3m. When it was scratched, it was £400k up front, and then increasingly outrageous add ons - with the last installment paid if he played for England!

Would expect a similiar set of add ons here (...but not England of cousre).

Prem clubs watch a pile of lower league players and they occassionaly take a punt on players like Walcott,Upson,Hartson etc, so it could be true.

These days it makes sense to look in the small print as, with Walcott, the press quoted £12m and although the initial fee was an amazing £5m, paid 50% down and 50% over the next year, the other £7m will be generated by things that may or may not happen and is in no way guaranteed.

On Cotts, I would take an initial £1m and have sell on clauses etc.

At this moment we have more essential players like Brooker & Noble that we need to hang on to.

I hope its all speculation...but I don't know if it is.

Dave Cotterill is the youngest full welsh international.... taking that record from Ryan Giggs.

Chris Coleman is a staunch wales supporter and ex-player. He may fancy himself to help Dave develop.

Well he is Welsh, so unless i've missed something he would be a Wales supporter, and a staunch one at that.

theo walcott went for 12 million and he has never played in the prem at least cotts is a currant international

So you think Fulham should be Raisin their bid? :w00t:

I'd want at least £15million, with a friendly in the Summer, and a clause stating that Cotteril will be loaned back to us until we are rightly promoted to the Premiership, whenever this may be.

Anything less, and SL should go, and go quickly..... :laugh:

I'd want at least £15million, with a friendly in the Summer, and a clause stating that Cotteril will be loaned back to us until we are rightly promoted to the Premiership, whenever this may be.

Anything less, and SL should go, and go quickly..... :laugh:

Thats an insult(ana) :blush:

Archived