IGNORED

Kevin Lisbie

bh_red

another potentially made up rumour............apparently we are having talks with Kevin Lisbie? just heard from a mate that there was posting on here about him signing, but now it has magically vanished?

which is usually a sure sign that we are signing him? was that posting there? or is my old bald friend going around the bend?

another potentially made up rumour............apparently we are having talks with Kevin Lisbie? just heard from a mate that there was posting on here about him signing, but now it has magically vanished?

which is usually a sure sign that we are signing him? was that posting there? or is my old bald friend going around the bend?

Er, it was someone posting a photoshopped image of the front page. They then removed it for reasons known only to them and it was then removed as it contained nothing..

Here is the image,

IPB Image

Guest C.T.I.D

wow! some people really have too much time to waste!..........plus the font is all wrong!

in which case..........................look at this......wow........wee!

If it wasn't for the fact Ronaldo is getting on a bit i might've fell for that :whistle:

Archived