IGNORED

Sturrock To Saints ?

BournemouthRed

Now Strachan has left the Saints I imagine they'll be looking for a replacement fairly sharpish - would you want a bloke called "Widgeley" in charge of your team for longer than he had to be?

Hoddle and Sturrock appear to be the two favourites - the crowd are dead-set against Hoddle, presumably leaving Sturrock as their preferred option?

So, if Plymouth lose their manager at this stage in the season, what effect will it have on them? Can only imagine it wouldn't be a good one - all the better for us then. :D

Thoughts?

Guest WillsbridgeRed

NO TO HODDLE!

:Fume: :Fume: :Fume: :Fume: :Fume: :Fume: :Fume: :Fume: :Fume: :Fume: :Fume:

Does all this hate mean I'll come back disabled? The bloke's washed up and arrogant with insane views. He can't come back to saints after the way he left, and it would probably make a few players posistion untenable.

Wouldn't have Sturrock either. I go for Claudio when he gets sacked from Chelsea in the near future.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

"Where's your Strachan gone? "

Looking forward to seeing pompey at the gate next season are ya?

Must be a nightmare year losing 3 times to your local rivals, especially after being hammered at Fratton Park in the not to distant future.

Looking forward to seeing pompey at the gate next season are ya?

Must be a nightmare year losing 3 times to your local rivals, especially after being hammered at Fratton Park in the not to distant future.

The boys did us proud the other night against Chelsea. Pompey will be too good at home to go down.

Southampton will do well to get anything at Fortress Fratton :D

As for Cheltenham, don't make me laugh!

Play up Pompey B)

Archived