IGNORED

1p A Post Charge To Be Introduced

Meh

As a member of the Supporters Trust working party, I can clarify that there is NO INTENTION of charging users of otib to post.

YET! :ph34r:

There was no intention for you to take over the moderating of this forum a few weeks back but you are. Things change; not always for the better.

When will the list of moderators be made available by the way. I'll name 10 better choices as soon as it does :dance:

How do you think I'm going to pay for the three month cruise around the med otherwise, eh?

;)

Provided you benefit Tom; i'm happy.

This is the most i'll post this year :rolleyes:

I expect my charge to be 10 pence tops and written off due to the price of the letter admin and postage to chase up my payment :cool:

Provided you benefit Tom; i'm happy.

This is the most i'll post this year :rolleyes:

I expect my charge to be 10 pence tops and written off due to the price of the letter admin and postage to chase up my payment :cool:

Well if it's down to the club to write then you can be safe in the knowledge that the letter will either never arrive or will arrive but too late even though the postmark was in date!

Well if it's down to the club to write then you can be safe in the knowledge that the letter will either never arrive or will arrive but too late even though the postmark was in date!

Matters if Keith Draisey has a say in it.

He'll want them delivered by hand :dance:

###### he is. Respect I don't.

Pushing the new moderating boundaries I will. :shutup:

are you actually Yoda, Yoda?

Unfortunately no.

But, I have genuinely been possessed by the spirit of Yoda.

It's like a split personality. Sometimes i'm me, a strapping man with family responsibilities who can use reasonable grammar.

Suddenly warning without, a Jedi Master I am. The force is strong in me. Feel it I do.

It's quite frustrating as I think the little green man in me is slowly take

Taken him over I have. Lanky ###### he is. Do his wife I will.

Archived