IGNORED

James Hayter....

GeoTheCiderHead

My guess (which is exactly that: a guess) is that if we don't here anything by 6 then nothing will happen. I cant imagine that after all the remarks that have come from both camps, that BoreMuff would allow him to leave with out preparing their fans for his exit.

I also don't think that he will leave on a free in the summer - I think BoreMUff will be able to get him to sign a clause-ridden contract which allows him to speak to clubs that he's interested in but also means that BoreMuff can command a fee for him - lets face it, they have 4 months to convince him - where as even if we did have a bid accepted, we'd have around 4 hours to convince him.

It is a shame but I have a great faith in GJ and the team as they are.

My guess (which is exactly that: a guess) is that if we don't here anything by 6 then nothing will happen. I cant imagine that after all the remarks that have come from both camps, that BoreMuff would allow him to leave with out preparing their fans for his exit.

I also don't think that he will leave on a free in the summer - I think BoreMUff will be able to get him to sign a clause-ridden contract which allows him to speak to clubs that he's interested in but also means that BoreMuff can command a fee for him - lets face it, they have 4 months to convince him - where as even if we did have a bid accepted, we'd have around 4 hours to convince him.

It is a shame but I have a great faith in GJ and the team as they are.

i read today that he has been offered a 3 year deal at afc bournemouth worth £500,000

Guest alex1089

I don't think it will happen TBH but you never know with over 6 hours to go. Nothing on the Bournemouth site to suggest that they have rejected the deal, plenty of time but I can't see ###### all happening tbh.

Guest number14

I'm not expecting anything !

I'm just saying that Gillespies move makes it easier to adjust any proposed package for Hayter.

More than 150k+150k?

I bet 250k+150k would get Bournemouth to accept!

Then all that needs to be done is convince Hayter who appears to be very keen to keep his options open until the summer, when he'll be championship bound if he doesn't stay at Bournemouth.

Chances of him coming to BCFC on a Bosman are low to say the least.

Guest number14

150k cash up front is a good deal for them, especially as he's out of contract soon.

I wouldn't offer any more up front.

Then they probably won't accept and BCFC won't get Hayter. Assuming he was keen to come in the first place. There's only hearsay that says he is. The same sort of hearsay that suggested he'd be signed last week for 150k. Remember, Bournemouth have re-financed and have sold Stock. They are not as desperate to sell as some on here are making out.

Guest number14

Bournemouth are close to sorting out a new contract making him a deal for 3 years for 500,000! which will make him the highest paid player in Bournemouth history!

Ok. So he'll cost more than 300k all in + 500k in wages assuming that he'll move for an exactly the same contract offer.

Archived