IGNORED

Just Announced In B'muff Paper - 3rd Bid Rejected

CodeRed

Why?

He won't go North of Bath, never mind Birmingham and the only other club to bid was Huddfld, so he's limiting his options if he discounts City.

Most likely because Southampton, Plymouth, Southend, Brighton, or some other south coast Championship club will come in and offer him more money and football at a higher level.

Nibor

Guest number14

Why?

He won't go North of Bath, never mind Birmingham and the only other club to bid was Huddfld, so he's limiting his options if he discounts City.

Because he wants to move up a division if he goes anywhere and if he keeps scoring there's a few Champ clubs who'd be interested in him on a free. Two in particular.

Er, are we that desparate for a player? Will he guarantee us staying up or going up. As someone has said on another thread - no he wont.

£300k for a player with no real hunger to come here, and who leaves Bournemouth on a free in 4 months time?

Can we not find a decent penalty taker among our current squad?

A player that would put Stewart down to 4th choice striker? And we've still got the Luton chap to look at.

Get lost, stick with what we've got thanks. Never before have I been less excited about the prospect of a potential "big" signing.

Why? What difference would that make to you? Outraged because a smaller club won't roll over and just give him away for an offer that suits BCFC? Bournemouth's chairman knows it's very likely he'll go in the summer. If he goes for a Bosman he sure as hell won't be going to Ashton Gate though!!!

how do you know where's going in the summer :doh:

Guest number14

how do you know where's going in the summer :doh:

No. You're absolutely right. I've got as much idea as the people on here last weekend who knew for a fact that he was signing for 150k some time last week.

Guest yateady

Why, why, why, do we need this man?

we don't the sort of money being quoted is silly, we can still get a loan until the end of the season, i take it this can still be done after mid night.

It's more than he's worth and more than we can afford. It's a good job the window's closed. I'd hate the club to go back and offer any more.

While the window is not yet closed - I agree.

Bournemuff - have taken the pi$$.

We go with what we have.

Hayter can go for free in the summer - then thats stuffed Bournemuff

Archived