IGNORED

Will Moving This Forum

beaverface

IMO i think you will find that BCFC will lose a lot of money through the loss of click through's from thier main page. for the people here who don't really understand that, it works like this.

On the main site are lots of adverts so if you click lets say a beting add then sign up to them and spend your cash BCFC will earn revenue from the beting company as it was them(BCFC) who sent you there,now with this in mind to get here now it takes-

1click to bcfc then another to th main page then another to open the fans sub section then another to goto the supporters trust page oh and then another for the forum thats 5 clicks to get here,so common sense says we just simply bookmark the forum,this then obviously means we skip the BCFC main site page which in turn means we arnt clicking any adds..........so in short is this move costing the club i would say most deffinatly..... :blink:

insedently if any of you out there own websites and would like to know more about click throughs or would like to add them to your site i have found tradedoubler to be one of the best. i have nothing to do with them other than they pay me for the adds i use on my site so I'm not advertisng this site just passin on info about them.....

on another note what the hell are gillingham doing geting thier first away win at ummmmm jackland

:dunno:

Archived