IGNORED

Football Manager 2005

BCFC Matt

Is anyone else worried about what specs this game is going to require?

I mean the CM games always seem to get bigger and bigger and there was a lot of controversy over CM4 because alot of people couldnt run it.

This game looks very graphically driven with a bigger database than before so I expect its going to require higher specs again and I'm starting to think my poor ol' PC cant take the beating it's getting Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.

Is anyone else worried about what specs this game is going to require?

I mean the CM games always seem to get bigger and bigger and there was a lot of controversy over CM4 because alot of people couldnt run it.

This game looks very graphically driven with a bigger database than before so I expect its going to require higher specs again and I'm starting to think my poor ol' PC cant take the beating it's getting Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.

Of course higher specs will be required for an imporved game but, alot of the performance is down to the way the program is written....SI seem to be good at the programming side although bugs are inevitable.

The current recommended requirements for CM 03-04 are:

A minimum of 1.4Ghz processor,

256 Mb RAM,

and HDD space of around 300MB.

The only main increases imagine will be in the volume of the programme, id say a typical install will be around 450-550MB of space required.

The game will be playable on lower spec machines but really ifyoure looking for a dcent performance, it may be worth considering forking out on a new 2Ghz Min Processor!

It does look good but I'm not sure whether the style that made CM so popular will be may be slightly lossed and the game will turn in to a management game more featured on the GUI than the actual content and statistics...hope I'm proved wrong though! :rolleyes:

From the promo's I've seen they seem to be addressing features that were removed that people liked (Like the report on how your players did internationally) I'd like if they let you sort the form section by the position they played (i.e. could see how #### Wilkshire was on the wing and how he lit it up playing AMC)

From the promo's I've seen they seem to be addressing features that were removed that people liked (Like the report on how your players did internationally)  I'd like if they let you sort the form section by the position they played (i.e. could see how #### Wilkshire was on the wing and how he lit it up playing AMC)
Sounds a good idea yes, it would be a nice touch...email the SI team with yuor suggestion!

Archived