IGNORED

What Do You Play?

elhombrecito

i almost always play a 3-4-3 with a diamond in midfield. and 3 strikers, with the two side midfielders pushing forward. set all the midfielders to try through balls and turn counter attack on. I can probably send you my tactics if you want.

This season is really strange though as I always score the most goals in the division but suddenly I have the best defence as well. Big Kev, Matty are incredible as the side centerbacks, always struggle to find someone compatent in the middle of D right now I'm using Burnell or Fortune .

Have Thorington on right and Jussi something finnish on the left. with my AMC usually Marvin or Wilkshire. Docs is/will be my DMC for the next 5 years. Tinman is my backup DMC, ML, and sometimes AMC. Aaron sees a game every once in awhile.

Up front I use Miller in the middle Roberts on the right and Sjulund on left with Lita and Asasmoah seeing time as well.

my GK is Hahnlemann from Reading stole job when Philips went down for 3 months.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I play a 442, drirect and counterattacking. My style of play is normal.

This works best if you have a pacey attacker working alongside someone with good vision who will get plenty of tap ins.

Archived