IGNORED

New Signings

billybob

The club are delighted to announce the successful signing of a number of exciting new players. Although none have actually played football yet, Gary Johnson is keen to emphasise that their attitudes are good with a strong work ethic. Using Bas Savage as role model these new players include such household names as Non Entity, Nevra Heardofim and Kikaball Nfalldown.

Proud Gary states - 'this is my team now'.

Guest Harvey9

The club are delighted to announce the successful signing of a number of exciting new players. Although none have actually played football yet, Gary Johnson is keen to emphasise that their attitudes are good with a strong work ethic. Using Bas Savage as role model these new players include such household names as Non Entity, Nevra Heardofim and Kikaball Nfalldown.

What a tool :doh:

I detect a hint of criticism in what you post, possibly based on prior loan signings? :whistle:

However, I'm off to Barnsley on Saturday and if we go on winning at home and drawing away, I'm not all that bothered if I don't see any of the loan signings AND I'll judge them, as ever, on what they do, not who they are!

An unnown player by the name of Andy Cole springs to mind :whistle:

Where you find this to? Nothing on the mainsite :whistle:

Well done. It must have taken you ages to think of all that. I'm so proud to be a City supporter when I see clever posts like this.

Archived