IGNORED

Numpty? Yes Possibly

REDOXO

• Admin

Incredible though it is that you missed the news*, the club have disassociated themselves with this forum and have passed over the running of it to the ST. Clik continue to host it.

The forum as usual is available via the www.otib.co.uk address.

*There's been "1 or 2" threads and a news story on bcfc.co.uk about it :whistle:

Unfortunately as my signature suggests I am not local to Bristol :whistle: However thanks for the information

So you have an excuse for missing the Bi-plane that circled Bristol with a 140ft banner trailing behind it telling everyone that the forum had been `prostituted`

But the flight path did take in Oxford and 90% of the south of England just to hammer the message home... don`t tell me, you were in the states.

So you have an excuse for missing the Bi-plane that circled Bristol with a 140ft banner trailing behind it telling everyone that the forum had been `prostituted`

But the flight path did take in Oxford and 90% of the south of England just to hammer the message home... don`t tell me, you were in the states.

As I say sir I am not local SWEET HOME CHICAGO being the clue here (see signature)... and I do have a life oustside the forum (so thank you Yoda for my welcome back to the forum after a short have a life break)...Sorry I missed the plane of Oxford though....

Best Regards to all who took the Pi$$ (note dollar signs here) :doh:

Archived