IGNORED

Gj's Delight

BigTone

I think you have taken a snippet of the article and quoted out of context.

Article

Not at all.

Thats not the article I was reading on their website at 6am this morning. It was headlined something along the lines of "Johnson delighted at missing targets"

However, I have just checked their webpage again and it seems the original article has been removed/replaced.

Thanlks Evil Post for making me look a complete plank !!

• Admin

Not at all.

Thats not the article I was reading on their website at 6am this morning. The word "delighted" was definately used.

However, I have just checked their webpage again and it seems the original article has been removed/replaced.

Thanlks Evil Post for making me look a complete plank !!

The word delighted is there still:

Johnson added with a grin: "In some ways I'm delighted that Michael Reddy isn't joining us because it means I'll have ample opportunity to see what Calvin is about.

But it's obviously a bit tongue in cheek, as the initial few paragraphs talk of his frustration at failing to sign Reddy.

The word delighted is there still:

Johnson added with a grin: "In some ways I'm delighted that Michael Reddy isn't joining us because it means I'll have ample opportunity to see what Calvin is about.

But it's obviously a bit tongue in cheek, as the initial few paragraphs talk of his frustration at failing to sign Reddy.

Still isn't the same article as earlier

Are you sure? :)

I've got last nights Evil Post in my hand now and the story is word for word the same as the back page of the *** edition.

Absolutely positive.

Seen it before on their webpage though where an article is either replaced or removed.

As I live in Dublin I cannot get a hard copy so reply on the web.

I'm definately going home now, my printer just cacked its pants

Archived