IGNORED

Next Week

Paul Hudd

Of course he'll play Fontaine and why shouldn't he?

Fontaine has five times more experience than Keogh, and has been brought into the club as cover for Carey and Heywood.

But of course the fans who have never seen him play know him far better than the manager who has managed him twice on loan spells at Yeovil.

Guest Harry Dolman

Nah, he wont put a good make shift defender in Skuse in the centre back spot if he has got Keough and Fontaine available! Good option otherwise! :)

I'm not so sure that Skuse is a "make shift" - can't decide if he's better in midfield or defence myself. GJ clearly rates him & at least he is "match fit" - neither Fontaine nor Keogh have got much recent 1st team experience.

I'm not so sure that Skuse is a "make shift" - can't decide if he's better in midfield or defence myself. GJ clearly rates him & at least he is "match fit" - neither Fontaine nor Keogh have got much recent 1st team experience.

Behind Carey and Heywood (providing their at the top of their games), Skuse is the best other centre half at the club.

He has all the brains and composure that Keogh doesn't. Next to Heywood (or a first ball winning centre half of that ilk), he would be extremely effective.

Ok guys agree with you:-

Skuse should play at centre back (Carey suspended).

Left back-Woodie is suspended so its either Fontaine or Adam Green??

Adam Green for me.

He's the natural left back and I've heard pretty good reports about him from Fulham fans.

Archived