IGNORED

Twentyman Talks Back

Redcar

Did you hear Geoff Twentyman say that the managers will be coming onto his Friday night show in the next couple of weeks? Surely there's only going to be one question that every City fan wants answered ... but will Gary answer it truthfully? :pray:

which is........... :whistle:

Guest thelightside

1. Why are in the releagation zone when players like Bridges, Stewart, Wilkshire, Carey and Heywood are all in the sqaud?

2. Why did you say in October that in the January Transfer window we would bring in 6 qaulity players.. Young loaniees with only a few premiership games behind them from Charlton/ Fulham, a bloke from Boston and a striker called Bas Savage who cant hit the back of the net to save his life.. Is that 6 qaulity players?

3. Do you think the 9 defeats in a row may cost us relegation at the end of the season?

4. If on the off chance we do get relegated next season, will you still be with us?

5. If we stay up this season, Wilkshire, Stewart, Bridges and probably Brooker are all going anyway.. Are we going to be in huge trouble again next season?

I shall await your appearence on the radio mr Johnson!

1. Why are in the releagation zone when players like Bridges, Stewart, Wilkshire, Carey and Heywood are all in the sqaud?

2. Why did you say in October that in the January Transfer window we would bring in 6 qaulity players.. Young loaniees with only a few premiership games behind them from Charlton/ Fulham, a bloke from Boston and a striker called Bas Savage who cant hit the back of the net to save his life.. Is that 6 qaulity players?

3. Do you think the 9 defeats in a row may cost us relegation at the end of the season?

4. If on the off chance we do get relegated next season, will you still be with us?

5. If we stay up this season, Wilkshire, Stewart, Bridges and probably Brooker are all going anyway.. Are we going to be in huge trouble again next season?

I think you may have missed something about Bridges? :dunno::whistle:

Tell you what Lightside, I'll bet you 50 quid that Bridges will end up playing for Carlisle !! :doh:

Archived