IGNORED

Tatic Recommendation

Lita For Congo

Alright fella's,

currently struggling like hell with my Leeds Utd team, VERY inconsistent, i have the players but not the formation, basically got the standard leeds team at the beginning of FM06 with Mcmanaman, Joe Cole(I put myself in and swapped names, so i cheated.. :dance::whistle: ) and Kenny Lunt from Crewe.

I'm currently playing 4-1-1-2-2 but its pretty poor.

D...D...D...D

...DM...

.....CM....

WG........WG

...FC....FC...

I'm scoring alot from the left(Joe Cole) pinging in the crosses but defence and strikers not getting enough, goals only coming from Einarsson and Creswell, any formation suggestions or signings? I got about 400k.

Cheers.

Alright fella's,

currently struggling like hell with my Leeds Utd team, VERY inconsistent, i have the players but not the formation, basically got the standard leeds team at the beginning of FM06 with Mcmanaman, Joe Cole(I put myself in and swapped names, so i cheated.. :dance::whistle: ) and Kenny Lunt from Crewe.

I'm currently playing 4-1-1-2-2 but its pretty poor.

D...D...D...D

...DM...

.....CM....

WG........WG

...FC....FC...

I'm scoring alot from the left(Joe Cole) pinging in the crosses but defence and strikers not getting enough, goals only coming from Einarsson and Creswell, any formation suggestions or signings? I got about 400k.

Cheers.

yeah use 4-4-2 a lot more simple and with the players you should have no problem if their morale is high

Archived