IGNORED

Just Seen The Highlights

Super Scotty Murray

I remember going absolutely nuts at the time. The referee was half the distance I was away from the incident yet he still didn't see it.

He literally got almost every decision wrong during the game. One of the most incompetant referees I have ever seen without a doubt.

Guest 30BCFC90

these refs these days are absolutely stupid and blind, they are to affraid to speak out against the home crowd due to the abuse they will recieve. We hardly have any penaltys given to us :@

i watched the s****horpe game when the scunny team just time wasted so many times and were not even warned by the ref, and couple of fouls that should have stood didnt, especially when keogh handled the ball when he blocked basso's clearance :angry:

yeah definetly

it was well funny when them lot started celebrating as though they had scored when they finally got a decision there way

it would have been more funny if we had been winning at the time but there we go

luck just goes youre way when youre at the top i guess

Shame it didnt go for us against Luton, Swindon and Brighton those years we were at the top...

Archived