IGNORED

Still In Promotion Hunt..dw Get A Grip!

Guest Terrace

Guest Terrace

:D 35 years of watching.

The only saving grace about this situation guys is that we are relatively still in touch with he rest of the division but at the moment this is boring innane ####, lacking regular goals but its been coming.I blame the manager entirely.

Two seasons ago we struggled and if wasnt for the battling efforts of Steve Jones to get us going, it would have stalled worse than it did. Murray's injury,Harpal singh,poor substitutions and all that indifferent management skills he seems to have showed up.

Last year it was Murray 's exploits that masked a everything. I point to the second leg of the playoffs against Cardiff when we didnt have the extra cutting edge when it mattered, but maybe our luck against them had run out.

I said at the time we should go for Cureton. Then to my surprise we were. Proven goalscorer who knows where the net is and young. We don't get him but do we go and get another proven goalscorer? No. We buy a player who by his managements own admission is and I quote 'Not the finished article', for a lot... not his fault but, do we need that at this time?No. The other big money signing in my opinion has been a flop so far. Cant pass/run /tackle /shoot/head/score. I am struggling to see what he can offer that one of the academy guys can't but we played big money again. The manager has publicly slated the player which more or less says it all.

I wouldnt trust the manager and his accomplice with a ha'penny of cash to go and buy someone at this moment in time -so don't waste anymore.. He hasn't got the guile, the craft, the skill, to weed out a gem/identify problems and act unlike ,for instance, the bloke at Yeovil and he must know it.

He shows no humility to the fans at anytime and I think above all thats what we need right now in order to restore belief.

I watched the Wycombe players the other week pass and move all night long front to back. They were fluid, nimble,neat against us. They cost bugger all and were bottom!

Given proper direction and leadership and tactics the squad can be good enough to get promotion but the reality is that I am prepared to be disappointed again.

Lansdown can't be happy with this!

I'm angry

Guest SteveinNC

I agree with your comments 100%. There is absolutely no spark right now, and that has to go down to the management skills, or lack thereof, of DW. It is time for a change.....NOW, before it's too late. Another season in this #### division awaits us I am afraid! :Rage:

Agreed , its diabolical at the moment , dw seems to have lost all his motivational skills , the players are talking about this game and that game being the "turning point in the season" but arent playing like its going to be. I think it may be time for a managerial change, SOON. :Rage: :Rage:

I wonder if something has happened behind the scenes that has affected the relationship between Wilson and the players because the players sometimes look like they just don't want to be playing.

I mean bar Roberts, Brown and a few others the squad looks pretty much defeated and fed up. :(

Archived