IGNORED

New Striker Needed

tin

Our club has an exciting opportunity for a relatively experienced goalscorer to join a well established League One team. He will be required to turn a high volume of chances into working the opposition goalkeeper, be a nuisance to defences and provide Brooker will ample support. Ideally he will have a proven track record in a decent team, primarily in a in a higher league. Excellent benefits package and bonuses for the right candidate. Must have played a mimumum of 75 league games.

Now Stewie's broken a bone in his hand then we urgently need someone to partner Brooker on Saturday. I'm realistic enough to know it probably won't happen but judging by Calvin Andrew's performance at Barnsley last Saturday and Bas' non-existent threat in front of goal, it's about time we put the emergency loan to real use asap.

Someone like Wayne Andrews will do very nicely please :pray:

Just really annoys me that Johnno claimed that we had several signings lined up for when the window opened yet we're left with the most inept 'strikeforce' in the land. After the Barnsley showing there was no threat at all and it is seriously about time GJ or SL took notice, especially potentially without Brooker. Urgent need in my book or we are going down!

Archived