IGNORED

Who Is It?

Desso

His name is Russel Tanner, a former Geography teacher at Hanham High School, and undoubtly the greatest teacher i ever had. Arguably also one of the nicest, most sincere people i've ever had the pleasure of meeting.

I think he he is city's education officer and helps run things like the scheme where dis advantaged kids spend the day at Ashotn Gate and tries to make education fun for them.

Believe me, this man is a legend.

His name is Russel Tanner, a former Geography teacher at Hanham High School, and undoubtly the greatest teacher i ever had. Arguably also one of the nicest, most sincere people i've ever had the pleasure of meeting.

I think he he is city's education officer and helps run things like the scheme where dis advantaged kids spend the day at Ashotn Gate and tries to make education fun for them.

Believe me, this man is a legend.

He is also a life long city fan and has a passion for the Smiths. Two things which undoubtly every decent person should have!!!

Anybody recognise the bloke in the picture on the main site?

His face is vaguely familiar but can't quite place him.

Any ideas? :dunno:

Sorry everyone. This was a tongue in cheek post refering to the framed print picture, which was the main picture, at the time of posting.

Archived