IGNORED

How To Bring Justice Home

WTFiGO!?!

Appologies, this comes of the back of an emotionally battered Everton fan.

As Football is clearly not a meritocracy (look it up) but a moneyocracy, for the saviour of honest competition why not split Clubs into leagues based primarily upon financial turn over?

For any European Clubs that are simply taking the Mickey Bell financially, let them set up what they're bound to entitle The European Superleague and let them get on with it. What about the fans!?! I hear the potential retort, but where were most of tonights cocky cockney ##*k**s when they were ****? Probably off supporting Man Utd I suspect. Have also heard from a genuine WideBoy cockney that I know, that there's been a bit of an exedus to the East in the form of West Ham and Millwall since Chelsea sold their soul.

Let the likes of Blackburn, Wigan, Fulham and the like form their own league also.

I can see how the movement between leagues' may cast a dilemma on my little theory, any other thoughts though?

Peeved, (not bitter and twisted I'd like to make clear, hmmm)

Football Fan.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

...I've been watching you... (A la la la la long)

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Archived