Yeovil [H] Win

Walsall [A] Loss

Hartlepool [A] Loss

Oldham [H] Loss

Tranmere [A] Draw

Swindon [H] Draw

Southend [A] Loss

Finish with 48 Points:

Could just escape relegation but very tight - probably go down to the last home game against Swindon.

Guest stevegas1

Got to be honest mate but with those results you predict I would say you will be joining us next season but I somehow think that you will escape.

I'm obviously a gashead but got to say I am totally shocked 1) that you are fighting relegation and 2) that we are fighting for a play off place.

You have to hope that your away form is good and we got to hope that our home form is good. If we both get those right then there is a chance that Derbies will return next season and IN THE RIGHT DIVISION.

For the sake of Bristol Football we must both get it right!!

Final 14 Games:

S****horpe [A] Loss

Bradford [A] Draw

Bournemouth [H] Win

Notts Forest [H] Draw

MK Dons [A] Win

Gillingham [H] Win

Rotherham [A] Win

Yeovil [H] Win

Walsall [A] Draw

Hartlepool [A] Loss

Oldham [H] Win

Tranmere [A] Draw

Swindon [H] Win

Southend [A] Loss

That will give us 25 points and we will stay up.

In light of recent results I have suddenly had a rush of optimism and for some reason i think good results are coming our way and think this for the final 12 games.

How does everyone else feel?

Final 12 Games:

Bournemouth [H] Win

Notts Forest [H] Draw

MK Dons [A] Win

Gillingham [H] Draw

Rotherham [A] Win

Yeovil [H] Win

Walsall [A] Win

Hartlepool [A] Draw

Oldham [H] Loss

Tranmere [A] Draw

Swindon [H] Win

Southend [A] Loss

Finish with 61 Points:

Will stay up and finish just above mid-table. :D

Final 14 Games:

S****horpe [A] Draw

Bradford [A] Loss

Bournemouth [H] Loss

Notts Forest [H] Loss

MK Dons [A] Win

Gillingham [H] Draw

Rotherham [A] Win

Yeovil [H] Win

Walsall [A] Loss

Hartlepool [A] Loss

Oldham [H] Loss

Tranmere [A] Draw

Swindon [H] Draw

Southend [A] Loss

Finish with 48 Points:

Could just escape relegation but very tight - probably go down to the last home game against Swindon.

With those predictions i think we'll probably go down. I think we'll need to be well into the 50 point bracket to be safe this year.

Guest 30BCFC90

Bournemouth [H]Win

Notts Forest [H] Draw

MK Dons [A] Win

Gillingham [H] Win

Rotherham [A] Win

Yeovil [H] Win

Walsall [A] Loss

Hartlepool [A] Draw

Oldham [H] Draw

Tranmere [A] Loss

Swindon [H] Draw

Southend [A] Draw

In light of recent results I have suddenly had a rush of optimism and for some reason i think good results are coming our way and think this for the final 12 games.

How does everyone else feel?

Final 12 Games:

Bournemouth [H] Win

Notts Forest [H] Draw

MK Dons [A] Win

Gillingham [H] Draw

Rotherham [A] Win

Yeovil [H] Win

Walsall [A] Win

Hartlepool [A] Draw

Oldham [H] Loss

Tranmere [A] Draw

Swindon [H] Win

Southend [A] Loss

Finish with 61 Points:

Will stay up and finish just above mid-table. :D

The above post is the very reason that I do not come onto this forum very often. The same poster within the space of FOUR days has predicted that we will get 48 points and then changes his/her mind to 61 points. It is these type of postings that totally do my head in - one moment Johnson is out of his depth, the next Johnson is better than Alex Ferguson and will deliver us the European Cup within 5 seasons.

It seems to me that if you cut a postage stamp into four pieces, one piece would be ample to store the football knowledge of many people on this forum (not all of course!). Some of you people need a reality check, a sense of perspective and most importantly of all, a life!!

The above post is the very reason that I do not come onto this forum very often. The same poster within the space of FOUR days has predicted that we will get 48 points and then changes his/her mind to 61 points. It is these type of postings that totally do my head in - one moment Johnson is out of his depth, the next Johnson is better than Alex Ferguson and will deliver us the European Cup within 5 seasons.

Football fans react to what is going on at the present - call it fickle if you like but it is a football supporters right

It seems to me that if you cut a postage stamp into four pieces, one piece would be ample to store the football knowledge of many people on this forum (not all of course!). Some of you people need a reality check, a sense of perspective and most importantly of all, a life!!

First why waste your time replying if you feel that badly - some people enjoyed the post and wanted to make their predictions, second I find most on here to be consistent. When you get a new manager and a difficult start you are always going to get a miture of opinions. Eventually those opinions will become more concrete as everything levels out (one way or the other).

thanks for backing me up shamussy but I changed my mind in light of the results against S****horpe and Bradford. Against Brentford we were dyer and I couldn't see where our next win would come from but after two strong results in the past week i think we have a chance of going on a run especially with the next game coming up at home. I never said GJ was doing poorly as I have always been behind the man and hope people see that he is only doing what he can but as shamussy said I am only going on what is happening at the present!

Bournemouth [H]Draw

Notts Forest [H] Win

MK Dons [A] Win

Gillingham [H] Win

Rotherham [A] Win

Yeovil [H] Win

Walsall [A] Win

Hartlepool [A] Draw

Oldham [H] Draw

Tranmere [A] Loss

Swindon [H] Win

Southend [A] Draw

64 points umm. Will probably slip up somewhere so say 60. No reason at all why we can't win our next 7 games - should be aiming for 18 points+ from them.

Bournemouth [H]Draw

Notts Forest [H] Win

MK Dons [A] Win

Gillingham [H] Win

Rotherham [A] Win

Yeovil [H] Win

Walsall [A] Win

Hartlepool [A] Draw

Oldham [H] Draw

Tranmere [A] Loss

Swindon [H] Win

Southend [A] Draw

64 points umm. Will probably slip up somewhere so say 60. No reason at all why we can't win our next 7 games - should be aiming for 18 points+ from them.

12 Games-36 Points to play for.

We have 39 now and need about 53 points-The highest in the last four season to virtually guarantee safety.It could be 50/51.

That's 14 more or 39%.6 home games = 18 points, assuming we pick up nothing away which, on current form and given the teams we will play, isn't likely.

Two things have an impact.Injuries to key players, although our last two games have seen Heywood & Stewart injured, Heywood long term, Stewart :dunno: and we've picked up four points from them, away from home.

Other teams form.If the teams that are in the bottom four blow up completely, then life becomes easier.

As ever, home form is vital.

For example, if we win our next two home games, we would then need eight points from 30, only 27%

I quite agree with most of Mr Nippers post.

We as City fans are fickle, a defeat is a disaster which sould lead to immediate sackings, laying of blame (particularly if you are Welsh!!!) and much wailing an g nashing of teeth.... and a win is "well" a win.

However it is just a fact that a couple of good results breeds confidnece and thus opinions will change on that basis. It would be my contention that we will be ok providing the players and manager are not continually being attacked in the next 10 weeks by some of us. (The attacks on the players and mangement of this club are far more likely to have been the cause of this forum being cast adrift by the club than worries about liable, swearing or the such like)...So have a bit of confidence in the team and try being a bit positive for a while....You know it makes sense.

:cool:

I also agree with Nipper's post. All you have to do is go back a week on this very forum. After losing our second consecutive game against a top six side the forum was filled with threads titled along the lines of "we've had it now". Yet, have a look at the relegation predictor thread - how many people who have done that predictor think "we've had it"? Four points in a week lead to posters changing their predicted outcome of our season by THIRTEEN points. Even some of the more experienced posters on here who ought to know better were having a pop at Johnson last weekend, still a few barbed comments in the week and now, after another away point where we should have won have now disappeared into their shell until the next rant. If you don't know who these posters are, wait until we next lose a game and you will find out.

Archived