IGNORED

Worrying

taxidriver999

The most worrying factor in the relegation battle is that all of the other teams are scoring goals & we are not.

Again today if we had played until mid-night we would not have scored.

I am afraid that Stewart is not the answer & neither is Bass Savage.

It is too early to comment on Andrew.

I feel that we will rue the fact that an experienced striker was not brought in during the transfer window.

Exactly poor service to the strikers. Last season we were scoring goals for fun because we had a pacy striker in Lita. This season we don't have that so need midfield players to put balls into the box. The midfield performance was poor today. Noble and russell were poor Wilkshire looked lacking match fitness and Murray was annonymous. We really need to get out act together in the middle of the park or find a pacy striker fast. No goals = no win. :(

I feel that we will rue the fact that an experienced striker was not brought in during the transfer window.

I'm feeling that already, but part of me thinks theres still not enough creativity from the midfield, murray was poor, russell didn't do much, noble still looked injured and Wilkshire was the only really positive player, i would have prefered him on the right and murray on the left, cos i agreed with cotterill being dropped, hes good but inconsistent, and can't really cross a decent ball.

Archived