IGNORED

Not Often I Post....

madmax

.....But if that thats Gary Johnson's team, I hope they play well in League Two, because against a team with route one football, we lost a game we normally, in the past, won.

Oh god Lansdown, how much has that little tiff with Danny Wilson cost you? And there were many that wanted him out and were glad to see him out as well.

I'd rather see Tinnion in charge, at least we finished 7th last season, and don't give me the rebuilding ###t, we will still be rebuilding in years to come with this guy in charge.

I have now agreed we will be relegated.

MM

Max, one win and we could be as high as 16th - its nowhere near over.

I was one of them that wanted Wilson gone, but appointing Tinnion was a season or two early.

It has cost us, theres no doubt about it.

Tinnion did finish 7th, but that was down to Leroy. Even then that was seen as a failure.

This season after the signings that he made, promotion was apparently ours - but it shows the difference between a million in cold hard, and the real prospect of relegation.

.....But if that thats Gary Johnson's team, I hope they play well in League Two, because against a team with route one football, we lost a game we normally, in the past, won.

Oh god Lansdown, how much has that little tiff with Danny Wilson cost you? And there were many that wanted him out and were glad to see him out as well.

I'd rather see Tinnion in charge, at least we finished 7th last season, and don't give me the rebuilding ###t, we will still be rebuilding in years to come with this guy in charge.

I have now agreed we will be relegated.

MM

And Danny should still be here, the Lita things a joke, Danny Wilson gave us great football and by god i would love to see the type of football his team played back at the gate now.

Were doomed

And Danny should still be here, the Lita things a joke, Danny Wilson gave us great football and by god i would love to see the type of football his team played back at the gate now.

Were doomed

I take it you didn't go to the Millenium Stadium then?

Bell AND Woodman anyone?

Were doomed

Wilson was Laziness personified, never took training sessions and was an all round gerneral walker towards everyone.

Were doomed

Wilson is part of the bloody reason we're in this mess. 3 years and shedloads of money, and he STILL blew it 3 times!!

Lansdown takes a good bit of the blame fer appointing Tinnion, who should of known he wasnt ready for the job.

Mr Johnson, seems quite happy to get us relegated on his own. Not that he thinks he's wrong.

Wilson is part of the bloody reason we're in this mess. 3 years and shedloads of money, and he STILL blew it 3 times!!

Lansdown takes a good bit of the blame fer appointing Tinnion, who should of known he wasnt ready for the job.

Mr Johnson, seems quite happy to get us relegated on his own. Not that he thinks he's wrong.

And i thought u were intelligent Bucks????????/

Danny forever mate 4 me

And i thought u were intelligent Bucks????????/

Danny forever mate 4 me

Three years of blowing promotion, and what 500,000 ish spent per season of said failure. thats one reason.

Docherty & Coles, both talented players, with issues re alcohol. Wilson ignored that. Result, they extracted the urine.

The Mad Stad, no show. No Lita on t'bench. The team put on the worst performance of that season.

Defeat is not Failure ( D Wilson interviewd after the shocking performance leading to THAT defeat!)

Four good reasons for his contribution to this mess. Landown said we'd have to make cuts following failure...and are we suffering for it now, when we NEED players, we can only afford cast offs, losers, and fringe players.

Tinnion, Millen, Lansdown, Johnson, and Sextone make up the majority of it though........

Wilson was useless ,all the resources and never achieved anything in 4 seasons.He lives off the back of one promotion by Barnsley years ago.Interesting stat he lost more games than he won as Barnsley manager.

Now taking the MK dons to new heights-ah no the're even below us and swindon and in fact everyone else in this league.Taxi for Wilson.....again.

I think a bit of perspective is needed. We got beaten today by a classic away performance (defend with 10 men and use set pieces), compounded by a very strange tactical decision and not helped much by a clueless ref.

Brentford weren't very good, granted, and the fact that they're one of the top sides just proves the point that this division is worse than it's been by a long stretch. However that is one of the harder games out of the way.

Wilkshire on the left didn't work. For the odd nice pass, the total lack of a defensive side to his game means that for me he is not worth a place in the team With his imminent departure it is clear he's not going to suddenly start challenging hard, the reverse is more likely. I think we should play Fontaine at left back when Carey returns and use Green on the wing who looked to me to be half decent.

Am I worried? Damn right. Is it time to panic? Nope. It's time for the players to pull together and the manager to realise that we're in serious danger of going down and he needs to get everyone on the same side.

Nibor

Three years of blowing promotion, and what 500,000 ish spent per season of said failure. thats one reason.

Docherty & Coles, both talented players, with issues re alcohol. Wilson ignored that. Result, they extracted the urine.

The Mad Stad, no show. No Lita on t'bench. The team put on the worst performance of that season.

Defeat is not Failure ( D Wilson interviewd after the shocking performance leading to THAT defeat!)

Four good reasons for his contribution to this mess. Landown said we'd have to make cuts following failure...and are we suffering for it now, when we NEED players, we can only afford cast offs, losers, and fringe players.

Tinnion, Millen, Lansdown, Johnson, and Sextone make up the majority of it though........

A great post from bucksred. Danny Wilson had 4 seasons with money to spend and top class training facilities for his players and, in modern parlance, 'blew it'. Lansdown should have shown Wilson the door much earlier.

A great post from bucksred. Danny Wilson had 4 seasons with money to spend and top class training facilities for his players and, in modern parlance, 'blew it'. Lansdown should have shown Wilson the door much earlier.

Danny Wilson should have been shown the door after the debacle that was Blackpool...

He spent our money on players he never gave a chance to...Unless your name was Lee Peacock of course... dropped players who were in form and one occasion played three full backs in midfield...

And we all know who he didn't have on the bench in the play off final...The guy was over rated on the basis of one good season at Barnsley...For god sake he was even once bought up in Parliament by the MP for Sheffield for being so bad...Ask any Wednesday fan what they think....Move on boys

Danny Wilson should have been shown the door after the debacle that was Blackpool...

He spent our money on players he never gave a chance to...Unless your name was Lee Peacock of course... dropped players who were in form and one occasion played three full backs in midfield...

And we all know who he didn't have on the bench in the play off final...The guy was over rated on the basis of one good season at Barnsley...For god sake he was even once bought up in Parliament by the MP for Sheffield for being so bad...Ask any Wednesday fan what they think....Move on boys

Blackpool 5 BCFC 1, April 2002. We needed to win for a play-off place and Blackpool had nothing to play for. 4-0 down at half time in front of 3,000 travelling cider redz including me. Wilson's body language said it all that day as he leaned uninterested against his dug-out - DANNY WILSON COULD NOT CARE LESS ABOUT BCFC OR THE FANS !!!!!!

Archived