IGNORED

Magic Johnson

Keepers Ball

No more tears.

That t-shirt must generate a few laughs these days.

Oh there are plenty of tears.

Feels like my eyes have been poked with the amount of crap the bloke spouts out.

" "Delighted" today at failing to land target Michael Reddy - because it will give loan recruit Calvin Andrew a proper chance to unleash his talents!"

and

I'ts my team now

:disapointed2se:

Feels like my eyes have been poked with the amount of crap the bloke spouts out.

" "Delighted" today at failing to land target Michael Reddy - because it will give loan recruit Calvin Andrew a proper chance to unleash his talents!"

and

I'ts my team now

yep, would you buy a second hand car off this man,

Ritch, revel in your lofty position, it will not last. We may be struggling but I believe that he will better for the long run of this club than his predecessor.

Fair enough.

Merely commenting on a t-shirt slogan. Would have made the comment if we were bottom of the league.

Peace be with you.

No more tears.

That t-shirt must generate a few laughs these days.

Rich,

Said this earlier, and I'll say it again. See you next season, in LEAGUE 2. We're crap, but so are you, Rotherham and the Dung.

Yep I laugh at the stupid shirts, of EVERY club, including yours.

Rochdale old boy? :whistle:

Rich,

Said this earlier, and I'll say it again. See you next season, in LEAGUE 2. We're crap, but so are you, Rotherham and the Dung.

Yep I laugh at the stupid shirts, of EVERY club, including yours.

Rochdale old boy? :whistle:

I'm still predicting STFC for the drop? Why are people assuming I am gloating.

I said it last week... and I'll say it again... How can I gloat with we are in EXACTLY the same position as BCFC?

I look most forward to Accrington Stanley.

I'm still predicting STFC for the drop? Why are people assuming I am gloating.

I said it last week... and I'll say it again... How can I gloat with we are in EXACTLY the same position as BCFC?

I look most forward to Accrington Stanley.

Not me mate, I can think of nothing more bloody depressing, other than the delights of Edgar Street, or Bottham Crescent, let alone bloody Accrington Stanley..........

and

I'ts my team now

Joke mate, don't know what he,s doing, even at this sad level of football.

Under achieving bloke who just didnt know how big this club was.

Archived