IGNORED

For All You Non City Supporting Types

bucksred

coming on here for a cheap crow in most cases. Rich, Dr F, and a select band of Gas, most of the Wendies, Ibby, the Brentford fan, and that just about exausts the list of intelligent, witty providers of repartee and banter on here.

If you cant be @rsed to add something to a particular debate, please fork off, and pester your own boards (In the case of Port Vale, and Swampsea muppets, thats the board(s) marked official, and unofficial Port Vale, and Swamp...sorry Swansea boards. You can then converse with your own kind of neanderthal.

I thank you.

To the select band of witty barstewards, goat fiddlers, associated Sags, the closet City fan from Swine Town, and the missed Brentford spokesman, please continue to win...sorry go angl...oops bring your wit to this board. :dance:

Guest DrFaustus

I fail to see the point in taking the mickey just when you lot lose, because that would be unfair. After all, when you boys win, I'm here too......

Get your point Bucks...at least we're consistent eh? You'll stay up...perhaps. :dunno:

I fail to see the point in taking the mickey just when you lot lose, because that would be unfair. After all, when you boys win, I'm here too......

Get your point Bucks...at least we're consistent eh? You'll stay up...perhaps. :dunno:

See what I mean, Boozers losers Vileants, Swampys etc etc.........

Banter and wit- summat you pillocks cant quite grasp.

Guest sprout1883

Some of you have had a complete humour bypass.

Get a grip people. Anyway we had enough of you crowing when we went down.

"What goes around comes around" and "don't forget where you've come from because one day you might be back"

Some of you have had a complete humour bypass.

Get a grip people. Anyway we had enough of you crowing when we went down.

"What goes around comes around" and "don't forget where you've come from because one day you might be back"

sprout, sprout, sprout, you missed it as well......you were one of those I welcomed. Some of your lot are like some of ours bloody brain dead...could do wi out them, not the likes of yerself, Dr, Hodges, Bluebeard et al....

The Vilitites, Swampys etc, and the pond life Swindlers is who I was referring to....as I said your turn is nigh :crying:

Guest Harvey9

coming on here for a cheap crow in most cases. Rich, Dr F, and a select band of Gas, most of the Wendies, Ibby, the Brentford fan, and that just about exausts the list of intelligent, witty providers of repartee and banter on here.

If you cant be @rsed to add something to a particular debate, please fork off, and pester your own boards (In the case of Port Vale, and Swampsea muppets, thats the board(s) marked official, and unofficial Port Vale, and Swamp...sorry Swansea boards. You can then converse with your own kind of neanderthal.

I thank you.

To the select band of witty barstewards, goat fiddlers, associated Sags, the closet City fan from Swine Town, and the missed Brentford spokesman, please continue to win...sorry go angl...oops bring your wit to this board. :dance:

Most people think Rich and The Doc are good posters.

Guest Harvey9

Fork ME!! You don't get it either.......................read my first post re the good Dr and Rich "the Closet City fan"................exactly my post. Rich, Doc, sorry bout this~!! :rolleyes:

Then why post this, you're off your rocker mate

Then why post this, you're off your rocker mate

Are you a Swindler??

If you noticed on Saturday the Port Vile fan crowing, preceded a couple of weeks back with wampsea fans bitching. (With me so far, or is it a bit subtle for ya).

So I passed a comment about those people going forth and multiplying (Are you still with me jungs? Good I'll carry on :) )

and complimented the Good ( :blink: ) right honourable goatherd for Brislington south, the right honourable Swindler who's lady is a City fan, various sensible Gas'eads, Wendies (Sheffield Wednseday for you younger fans) and the right honourable Ibby from Brentford for posting humour banter and a laugh on here.( Blimey I hope this is penetrating your little mind.)

Now whats so difficult about that..............strewth, you can see why some come angling on here eh? ;);)

Guest Harvey9

Are you a Swindler??

If you noticed on Saturday the Port Vile fan crowing, preceded a couple of weeks back with wampsea fans bitching. (With me so far, or is it a bit subtle for ya).

So I passed a comment about those people going forth and multiplying (Are you still with me jungs? Good I'll carry on :) )

and complimented the Good ( :blink: ) right honourable goatherd for Brislington south, the right honourable Swindler who's lady is a City fan, various sensible Gas'eads, Wendies (Sheffield Wednseday for you younger fans) and the right honourable Ibby from Brentford for posting humour banter and a laugh on here.( Blimey I hope this is penetrating your little mind.)

Now whats so difficult about that..............strewth, you can see why some come angling on here eh? ;);)

I read the post wrong, no need to cry