IGNORED

Sexy Blonde Catering Girl

Topbuzz

This post is dedicated to the very attractive catering girl near G block ...always warms the cockles when its a cold day and where losing ...Top notch totty :englandsmile4wf:

her names Chelsea. Bow Legged was having a quiet word with me about her, very attractive girl. :wub:

she is hired for her superb nouveau cuisine knowledge and excellent conversation skills not for her asthetic appeal, you people are so shallow. She may be better stacked than tesco's shelves on a saturday morning but she is there to do a very important job.. hang on what am i talking about she serves pies, keep the leering up perve patrol

More totty for AG

:englandsmile4wf:

Atmosphere? survival hopes? Seperate Co.? StevieL/GJ? Bas or Stewart?......

.....I'm just glad we're finally knuckling down to the important nitty gritty details of life at Ashton Gate!

I'll endorse everything said about Chelski, I just hope she's not going to get 'all funny' (as birds can be very prone to doing in my experiance) when she finds out about this little thread.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

...I'm not talking about your pig tails, I was talking bout your sex appeal...('Baby Driver' - Paul Simon)

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

She knows it as well. How many times can one girl walk up and down in front of the lower Dolman taking nothing and bringing nothing back with her?

I have a dream where her pig-tails are my Raleigh Chopper handle-bars, but, I won't share that now. Needless to say, I like the saddle :w00t:

Archived