IGNORED

11th March..............

Dolman Block B

MK Dons away, 3 nil winners yesterday, thier new strike force Taylor and McCloud showing thier true potential.

Danny Wilsons team drives the nails in the City,s coffin!!!!!!!!!!!

The final whistle blows , a smerky smile from Danny up to the directors box, a raise of his arms up to City,s masses, a sense of personal pride from him as we acknowledge his feelings.

YOU KNOW THIS WILL HAPPEN

MK Dons away, 3 nil winners yesterday, thier new strike force Taylor and McCloud showing thier true potential.

The final whistle blows , a smerky smile from Danny up to the directors box, a raise of his arms up to City,s masses, a sense of personal pride from him as we acknowledge his feelings.

Danny Wilson will come back to BCFC with lawful authority, as a fool, and as a manager that failed to get us promotion during 4 seasons at BCFC - even with money and lavish resources at his disposal he failed. Danny Wilson satisfies all the necessary criteria to be a sacrifice within my Wicker Man. Burned alive to satisfy the promotional 'Queen of the May' for next season. :w00t: Hail the 'Queen of the May'. If you think I've completely flipped then watch the 1973 classic 'The Wicker Man' available from Virgin stores on double DVD at just £4.99......WE WILL NOT FAIL NEXT SEASON.....

IPB Image

Nice to see someones feeling so positive this morning

Morning Dolly, i feel like pooh to be honest.

I just am struggling to get my head round it all, even after the game i went to my local to incurr the pi... taking from the blue half .

The problem is, that what thier dreaming of is becoming reality.

Us down them up!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm even happy for them to go up Dol, but us down, please please no, that i really couldnt take.

I'm £175 down in pre season bets with them as well, the money don't bother me, its the mick taking I'm struggling with.

Yes, sorry for being a miserable old git this smorn, but expect many more like it as well.....

Hi Arny,

Me & the boy are going, would not miss it for the world and hopefully the same scoreline as last season, the bad news is I have to drop the wife off at "The Centre" to go shopping DOH!!!

Hi Arny,

Me & the boy are going, would not miss it for the world and hopefully the same scoreline as last season, the bad news is I have to drop the wife off at "The Centre" to go shopping DOH!!!

Me to going ED but i feel the worst.

How poor was that sat mate :crying:

Believe me i wont be looking forward to the mickey taking I will get from my gashead friends if we go down and they go up, but then I'm of the opinion that we will just stay up this year, and can look forward to Bristol Derbies once more.

Just cant see us staying up Dolly, 5 at home 7 away, cant get sweet fa away, did you see that S****horpe striker on itv today.?

Blimey, he looks awesome and we got them tues.................gutted

Me to going ED but i feel the worst.

How poor was that sat mate :crying:

Just cant see us staying up Dolly, 5 at home 7 away, cant get sweet fa away, did you see that S****horpe striker on itv today.?

Blimey, he looks awesome and we got them tues.................gutted

To be honest Arny I'm as gutted as you. Were a team in the bottom 4 and you would of thought that City would be treating the game like a Cup Final alas no.

I said in another thread that if we continue to perform like we did yesterday we will be playing the likes of Accrington Stanley next season :doh::doh:

Danny Wilson will come back to BCFC with lawful authority, as a fool, and as a manager that failed to get us promotion during 4 seasons at BCFC - even with money and lavish resources at his disposal he failed. Danny Wilson satisfies all the necessary criteria to be a sacrifice within my Wicker Man. Burned alive to satisfy the promotional 'Queen of the May' for next season. :w00t: Hail the 'Queen of the May'. If you think I've completely flipped then watch the 1973 classic 'The Wicker Man' available from Virgin stores on double DVD at just £4.99......WE WILL NOT FAIL NEXT SEASON.....

IPB Image

Brilliant film!

This is the film forum ...... is it not?

UP THE WICKER CITY!

Oh and I do really think the 'Wicker Man' is a brilliant film........ forget all the modern wizz-bang effects that we are told are good films...... most of them are all hype and erm.... wizz-bang effects.

The 'Wicker Man' has no such effects but relies on a commodity in short supply..... a story line or plot as older film buffs might recall?

Now I believe it would be a great idea to build our own 'Wicker Man' as we could save a lot of time on this forum burning everyone else?

To be honest Arny I'm as gutted as you. Were a team in the bottom 4 and you would of thought that City would be treating the game like a Cup Final alas no.

I said in another thread that if we continue to perform like we did yesterday we will be playing the likes of Accrington Stanley next season :doh::doh:

Agree Ed and that hurts, we expected so much this season and its gone t,,,ts right up mate I'm afraid................

Brilliant film!

This is the film forum ...... is it not?

UP THE WICKER CITY!

Oh and I do really think the 'Wicker Man' is a brilliant film........ forget all the modern wizz-bang effects that we are told are good films...... most of them are all hype and erm.... wizz-bang effects.

The 'Wicker Man' has no such effects but relies on a commodity in short supply..... a story line or plot as older film buffs might recall?

Now I believe it would be a great idea to build our own 'Wicker Man' as we could save a lot of time on this forum burning everyone else?

Dorset_Cider, you're quite right - the film is truely awesome and a recognised horror classic and rightly so.

Hail the BCFC promotional 'Queen of the May'. The 1973 classic directors cut of 'The Wicker Man' available from Virgin stores on double DVD at just £4.99 includes some great pub songs and delightful scenes of female nudity and dancing......WE WILL NOT FAIL NEXT SEASON WITH DANNY WILSON AS THE SACRIFICE..... :w00t::w00t::w00t: ........

IPB Image

Archived