IGNORED

Ditch All The Quality Players...

shamussy

GJ seems to have a policy of wanting only players who are unproven at this level. He fleeces from reserves/youth of teams in higher divisions and those players who have done OK at a lower level.

Be fair, how many of our players would attract interest from higher division clubs if they were even on a free transfer. GJ wants to get rid of any real FOOTBALLERS.

Why the guy can't realise that we need experienced grafters, who have done it before, to get us out of this mess is beyond me. He must have brought in more than 10 loan signings, mainly youth players who won't handle the pressure of a relegation dogfight.

At Yeovil, he never had to deal with relegation situations.

The game against Brentford was the lowest quality match I have seen at AG for years. One man, GJ, responsible IMO. Blame Stewart, why? the ball bypassed him as it flew over his head.

GJ seems to have a policy of wanting only players who are unproven at this level. He fleeces from reserves/youth of teams in higher divisions and those players who have done OK at a lower level.

If thats how it 'seems' to you, I can only hope you'll be satisfied by his summer signings

Be fair, how many of our players would attract interest from higher division clubs if they were even on a free transfer.

What does that have to do with Johnson's ability? Probably as many as any other bottom half team in our league...what's your point?

Why the guy can't realise that we need experienced grafters, who have done it before, to get us out of this mess is beyond me. He must have brought in more than 10 loan signings, mainly youth players who won't handle the pressure of a relegation dogfight.

We want to sign players who have played for relegation threatened teams? Good job we got Russell in then I suppose...

At Yeovil, he never had to deal with relegation situations.

...and we want a manager that has had teams escape relegation?

The game against Brentford was the lowest quality match I have seen at AG for years. One man, GJ, responsible IMO. Blame Stewart, why? the ball bypassed him as it flew over his head.

Why did the players not play to the level they did against Swansea, I honestly don't know. I can't imagine that you do either.

I think you're being hasty with the vitriol, mate, and I sincerely hope you turn out to be wrong.

1. too hope I'll be satisfied with summer signings though cant be too optimistic given the current crock of She Ite he has brought in

2. the point is he doesn't recognise quality players. anyone half decent he ships out. He is tactically inept.

3. The whole left/right sided midfielder thing is a joke with playing people out of position. Our ability to get crosses in is a direct result of his selections/tactics

4. And yes, someone who knows how to deal with this situation at a relatively big club would be nice

Archived