IGNORED

Nathan Abbey

tin

I can't beleive what I just read on the main site that was printed in the EP last night.

Appartenly, we've taken this guy on trial after his release from Boston Utd. This guy is one of the worst keepers around and even more of a clown than Basso.

What is it with GJ signing/looking at these clowns to go in goal? :dunno::doh:

How many times have you seen Abbey play?

Come to think of it, how many times have you seen Basso play? To me he has looked a lot more solid in goal than Flapper Phillips.

I wonder if anyone has stas for the amount of goals Phillips has let in in his last 10 FULL games...compared to Basso and his last 10 games. My guess is that Basso has a better record this season.

We would have had all 3 points against Gillingham on Boxing day if it wasnt for Phillips. :@

I can't beleive what I just read on the main site that was printed in the EP last night.

Appartenly, we've taken this guy on trial after his release from Boston Utd. This guy is one of the worst keepers around and even more of a clown than Basso.

What is it with GJ signing/looking at these clowns to go in goal? :dunno::doh:

Once again, it proves this manager POSSIBLY does not have the "eye" for talent we had hoped for.

Not good enough for Boston, but good enough for us?? :dunno:

How many times have you seen Abbey play?

Come to think of it, how many times have you seen Basso play? To me he has looked a lot more solid in goal than Flapper Phillips.

I wonder if anyone has stas for the amount of goals Phillips has let in in his last 10 FULL games...compared to Basso and his last 10 games. My guess is that Basso has a better record this season.

We would have had all 3 points against Gillingham on Boxing day if it wasnt for Phillips. :@

Lets see now... I saw Abbey when he was in goal at our place for Luton and conceded 5 a few years ago, I've seen him play for Chesterfield a few times as well. Point being, I know who he his because his shocking performances against us have stuck in my mind.

I've seen Basso play plenty of times thanks. Basso probably has got a better record than Phillips this season but the post isn't about that. As for the three points SP cost us at Gillingham, and yes I was there, have you forgotten the S****horpe game where Basso did the same thing to a worse extent? :dunno::doh:

Once again, it proves this manager POSSIBLY does not have the "eye" for talent we had hoped for.

Not good enough for Boston, but good enough for us?? :dunno:

Just proves what i said in an earlier post, out of his depth managing in this league, he probably thinks he is still in the conference. No idea what so ever :doh:

Just proves what i said in an earlier post, out of his depth managing in this league, he probably thinks he is still in the conference. No idea what so ever :doh:

Again, you are so right it hurts. Well done. He probably thinks he is still in the conference, what with beating three of the top four teams in this league (Brentford, Swansea and Huddersfield). Completely out of his league. He is 100% clueless!

Again, you are so right it hurts. Well done. He probably thinks he is still in the conference, what with beating three of the top four teams in this league (Brentford, Swansea and Huddersfield). Completely out of his league. He is 100% clueless!

3 wins and that makes us a good team with a good manager does it, wake up, this rate we will be changing places with the rovers and struggling in mid table of the 2nd div next year

Guest redhazefish

Signing Bas Savage was bad enough. The striker no other club wanted then we get some unknown kid from luton town now we get this clown on board looking to impress?

SHOCKING!!!

So what is the quick fix that GJ is missing then? You seem very quick to slate his managerial ability. What exactly in your infinate wisdom is the immediate resolution?

God forbid that you actually understand that there is no quick fix.

Bringing in Nathan Abbey is no fix whatsoever. And yes, I have seen him play many times. You may not like Phillips but believe me, be careful what you wish for. I have to say, as much as I stick up for Johnson, some of these people he is looking to bring in seriously concern me. 27 years of age and without a club having been thrown out by Boston United - doesn't that tell you or Johnson for that matter ANYTHING?

Bringing in Nathan Abbey is no fix whatsoever. And yes, I have seen him play many times. You may not like Phillips but believe me, be careful what you wish for. I have to say, as much as I stick up for Johnson, some of these people he is looking to bring in seriously concern me. 27 years of age and without a club having been thrown out by Boston United - doesn't that tell you or Johnson for that matter ANYTHING?

Really does make you wonder what sort of calibre we're looking to bring in under GJ. I've backed him all the way so far but these decisions especially in the transfer market are truely baffling me! First Bas, now this lad... A few years ago, Abbey, no disrespect to the boy, but he wouldn't be fit to clean Steve Phillips' boots and I don't think he is now.

Maybe he's preparing for the basement next year? :dunno: Only logical solution I can think of and it certainly doesn't fill me with confidence :disapointed2se:

Archived