IGNORED

Our Best Player?

TinnionForEngland

Guest BCFC_Snake

Tinnion by a mile. Hes 35 and one of the fitest players we have.

What i want to know is what does he eat for breakfast cos i wouldnt mind some of it or the other players for instants! :(

Id have to go for Matty Hill when Aaron was playin those two were linking well and in a defence that loses concentration and makes stupid mistakes (Coles) Matty is always alert like the chant says he's every F'ing where ...but tinnion is a class act as always and ive been impressed with Roberts a real battler hes one whos heart does seem to be in it

But I go 4 Mr Hill :(

Guest bcfc_dave
B)  :P  :( Too right, we need 10 Tinnion's..... Maybe 11, i bet he's fantastic in goal aswell

Quote from TinnionForEngland

Can anyone remember that game Tinnion had in goal for us, didnt play too bad if i remember rightly

Come On City, Behind You All The Way

the chant says he's every F'ing where

We should change that to: (the tune of daddy, daddy cooooooool) Matty, Matty Hiiil, Matty Matty HIIIL. :Party27:

Yes, no? :Confused13:

Best player so far, would be Peacock, he hasnt played the best, but his goals are so valuable at this struggling time.

Guest Tins4Gaffer

Tommy Doherty, the lad's brilliant.

Although Tinnion at his best (a few years back!) and there's no better player outside the Premier League, Tinnion is the best passer I've ever seen of his left foot.

Archived