IGNORED

208 Away Fans

farmeronecow

No, just shame on anyone who abused Gary Johnson and the team over the weekend.

why? they were abysmal against Brentford and deserved to be slated

Even Bradley Orr said it was unacceptable.

The day I start accepting performances like the Brentford game is the day I stop supporting City.

If were not good enough against someone, fair enough....as long as they give 100%. They can lose 4-0, but if they go down giving their all, we cant grumble.

Hats off to tonights result though, just what the doctor ordered

I have never been to an away match where we have had so few fans and the atmosphere in the away end definitely suffered because of it, the stewards didnt help either about 30 seconds after we scored we were all told to sit down again

you werent one of the lads in a city shirt waiting by by the ashcott inn yesterday for a lift were you. saw some lads there about dinner time and thought i know where your'e going. fair shout mate. piped my horn as i went past thinking wish i was going. :chant6ez:

I take it these 208 were all single, because I would be today if I'd gone last night!

We brought Valentine's Day forward by 24hrs and celebrated it on the 13th to accommodate S****horpe away.

After all, MrsRedTop knew she was marrying the club as well as me when she walked down the aisle...

Guest Cary Grant supported City

If it had been played on a Saturday, i wonder how many more would of made the Journey??. :dunno:

Anyway, i made Valentines Day, 2006 a day to remember for the Mrs!!. :wub:

Lincolnshire is very picturesque i told her!!, :whistle:

(just not the part we are going to!!, :shutup: ).

A leasurely drive via Newark, Saxilby and Gainsborough, before putting the gas masks on!!, as we approached Frodingham!!, :ph34r:

Meal at the Malt Shovel, then off to the game, :chant6ez:

3 points and a high speed drive home!!. :me?:

What more could she of wanted??., :sweatingbullets:

Archived