IGNORED

Aaron Brown

Lordofthebling

The one from CNN sounds interesting !!

'Brown is a complete narcissisicist. Once when they were showing some particularly distressing footage of Albanian children being mauled by weasels they cut back to him too soon to show him gazing fondly into a small woman's hand-mirror and humming, 'I'm so pretty' from West Side Story. I've also seen him tweeze his eyebrows during reports from Afghanistan. Mind you, he has to tweeze those ######s eight or twelve times a day as they grow about an inch an hour - some hormonal imbalance. If he lets them go it looks like he has pubes all over his forehead - if only the viewers could see that.

Hank Kerwin, an Indiana pig-farmer, thinks Aaron Brown may have molested his prize-winning sow Mabel. Brown was a roving reporter for Let's Go Indiana at the time and was reporting on Mabel's fourth consecutive best-of-breed triumph at the county fair. 'All I know is he was alone in the barn with Mabel for the better part of an hour, saying he was getting some "intimate stuff"', reports Mr. Kerwin. 'She was the never the same pig after that. I don't know what he did to her but she never won another rosette. Someone should speak out about it.'

:unsure:

And doing alright too.

I saw you lot on Soccer Night, took me back it did.... :(

How is Peacock getting on? I always thought he had a bit of class to him!

As for this Aaron Brown from Tamworth/Reading, how long have we known about him on this forum? We could of snapped him up for a bargain price years back... If for no other reason, it would of been funny! :laugh:

I saw you lot on Soccer Night, took me back it did.... :(

How is Peacock getting on? I always thought he had a bit of class to him!

As for this Aaron Brown from Tamworth/Reading, how long have we known about him on this forum? We could of snapped him up for a bargain price years back... If for no other reason, it would of been funny! :laugh:

It would be a hell-of-a-funny if Aaron Brown II joined Bristol City after all the comments of him on here.

Peacock isn't scoring as many as he should perhaps finish (which was warned by Wednesday and City fans) but he is playing very, very well. Our team is improving and it's no coincidence that it's happening since Onuora brought certain players in... And the loan deal insanity came to an end.

The one from CNN sounds interesting !!

'Brown is a complete narcissisicist. Once when they were showing some particularly distressing footage of Albanian children being mauled by weasels they cut back to him too soon to show him gazing fondly into a small woman's hand-mirror and humming, 'I'm so pretty' from West Side Story. I've also seen him tweeze his eyebrows during reports from Afghanistan. Mind you, he has to tweeze those ######s eight or twelve times a day as they grow about an inch an hour - some hormonal imbalance. If he lets them go it looks like he has pubes all over his forehead - if only the viewers could see that.

Hank Kerwin, an Indiana pig-farmer, thinks Aaron Brown may have molested his prize-winning sow Mabel. Brown was a roving reporter for Let's Go Indiana at the time and was reporting on Mabel's fourth consecutive best-of-breed triumph at the county fair. 'All I know is he was alone in the barn with Mabel for the better part of an hour, saying he was getting some "intimate stuff"', reports Mr. Kerwin. 'She was the never the same pig after that. I don't know what he did to her but she never won another rosette. Someone should speak out about it.'

:unsure:

I think we should sign this Aaron Brown from CNN, I like the cut of his jib:

"Mrs. Bea Flange of Salem says Aaron Brown came to her in a sorcerous dream. 'He flew in through the bedroom window and sat on my head for an hour. It was horrible beyond the limits of human endurance.'"

"Sean K from Australia reports that Aaron Brown deliberately rammed a surfboard into the small of his back while he was swimming off Bondi last summer. 'When I remonstrated, he just laughed and said, "What are you going to do about it, I'm one of the ten sexiest newscasters on the planet."'

"Helen Leatherbarrow, a department store clerk from New Jersey, saw Brown pinch the cheek of a midget working as an elf in Santa's Grotto. 'He said, "Ooh, you little cutie," and then ruffled his hair,' she recalls.

Is there nothing the man won't stoop to?"

"Recently a group of CNN broadcasters were discussing what kind of animal they'd most like to be reincarnated as. 'That's easy,' said Aaron Brown, 'I want to come back as a Chinese Leopard. All those things do all day is prowl around and bite the heads off pandas. Killing pandas, that's the life for me. Ha ha ha."

Archived