IGNORED

Matt Heywood

Mikenoski

He's a giant fluffy daffodil disguised as meathead Nazi is our Matt. He shouldn't start on scousers though, they're psycho's (hence the 'knee' injury). Although he's probably lucky not to have had his knee stolen!

What supposedly happened on the training ground then? Ive not heard this rumour in its entirety.

GET WELL SOON MATTY - You will be sorely missed if your gone for too long.

Has anyone seen the photo of him heading the ball on the main site? Him and Fallon are both going up for it and Fallon looks absolutley petrified!! :)

I have to say I'm a little worried about this on-going knee problem he seems to have. You hear plenty of stories of football players who's careers have been cut short or constantly interupted by knee problems

I just hope we havent got a player here who has an on-going knee problem which could cut his career short before he's 30

:pray:

I heard that messahs Heywood and Orr had a tiff on monday over Orr and his criticism of BCFC against Brentford. Seems like Heywood came out of it worse off, as Orr played the next day and Heywood didn't, and as far as I can tell with this story about Heywood's knee, they've just made up a quick story to keep it all out of the media? GJ saying he might need a quick 5 min operation, sounds like poo-pie to me. If Heywood is injured he is injured, there's no either or, "quick clean of the knee ligament" GJ knows more than he's letting on. He's lying, which obviously he has to do.

I heard that messahs Heywood and Orr had a tiff on monday over Orr and his criticism of BCFC against Brentford. Seems like Heywood came out of it worse off, as Orr played the next day and Heywood didn't, and as far as I can tell with this story about Heywood's knee, they've just made up a quick story to keep it all out of the media? GJ saying he might need a quick 5 min operation, sounds like poo-pie to me. If Heywood is injured he is injured, there's no either or, "quick clean of the knee ligament" GJ knows more than he's letting on. He's lying, which obviously he has to do.

is thgis true?! where you hear about it?

There may or may not have been a bust up after Orr chose to apologise to the fans for the lack of effort of his teammates. Big of him that. It's a pity that he didn't bother asking any of his teammates whether they felt they'd put in enough effort before he went on TV World regurgitating Johnson's behind closed doors criticism.

Brown nosing to the gaffer on TV World may have seemed like a good idea to young Bradley but it really shouldn't come as a shock to him if Matty, and / or others did choose to have a pop when they next met.

As anybody that has watched him play for City will know the one criticism that can never be levelled at Matty Heywood is a lack of effort or committment. Lack of ability - possibly. Lack of pace - definitely. Lack of effort - No chance.

I don't suppose we'll ever know whether anything did happen at the training ground.

What we do know is that the keyhole surgery that Matty had done back in October (to repair a ruptured cartilage - nothing to do with ligaments) hasn't produced a lasting cure. In recent times he's been managing to just about get by training one or two days a week and playing a game on Saturday. Unfortunately Tuesday's game came just too soon after the Brentford game for Matty to have any real chance of being fit enough to play.

Fontaine's performance at Scunny has almost certainly encouraged Johnson to think that he can probably afford to be without Matty for three or four weeks so it'll be back to the surgeon ASAP.

Archived