IGNORED

Tough Question

DolmanDudess

Ok this was put to us at a party and i thought it would be humerous to see your responses :D

If you had to give up one of these, no choice about it which would it be and why??

Sex or Footie??

I could say it would be sex for the ladies and hugs for the men or is there some soppy bunnies for guys who post on otib??

Tough question, your thoughts :rolleyes:

Ok this was put to us at a party and i thought it would be humerous to see your responses :D

If you had to give up one of these, no choice about it which would it be and why??

Sex or Hugs??

I could say it would be sex for the ladies and hugs for the men or is there some soppy bunnies for guys who post on otib??

Tough question, your thoughts :rolleyes:

Um...hugs of course.

What about footy or sex? :w00t:

I can't really answer this tbf DD.

It's a bit like you asking 'what would you prefer:gouging out both your eyeballs with a stanley knife, or putting your genitals in a vice?'

I'd just be like :blink::crying::blink: .

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

How does a duck know...? (Crash Test Dummies)

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Its a bit like saying Give up Food or Water.

You can go without one only for a certain amount of time, then you simply must have the other in order to survive.

Same with Footy and Sex, both are an essential part of life for humans.

Easy answer - give up the footy. I have my senorita to consider when talking about stopping the Faustian Frolics. :wub:

As a Gashead an easy choice i suppose :whistle:

Archived