IGNORED

Good Times Indeed

elhombrecito

Far be it from me to laugh at others misery, honest guv' :D , but here's a selection of posts from ooop north of t' river for your delight:

If I had performed that badly at work I would have had disiplinary steps taken aginst me

not just one game is it. last week was abysmal, ans so have many other games in the season

What we witnessed today was abysmal. As bad as anything under Graydoom. You'd see players with more skill and passion in the Western League. don't think the players are good enough. We need a manager and another big clearout.

If the unthinkable happened and BRFC went to the wall who would you support ?

It was back to square 1 yesterday with our defeat against Darlo and I think rather than blaming Phil some of the players should have a look in the mirror and take a good hard look at themselves and their performances. As for Tuesday we have to get something from that game otherwise the alarm bells will be ringing loudly again and we will be looking nervously over our shoulders at the teams below us.

We have:

1) A midfield that creates nothing (apart from Savage - good player, too good for us and would look great in a half-decent side)

2) A midfield that doesn't score goals (apart from the odd penalty)

3) A midfield that doesn't stop the opposition playing

4) A midfield that can't tackle

5) A young striker (Haldane) who needs a rest because he gave us nothing in the second half yesterday

6) Two injured strikers (Tait, Matthews) who don't score regularly

7) One striker (Agogo) whose confidence is shot away and needs better coaching than he had from the previous manager

8) Loads of centre backs warming the bench/in the Reserves/on loan elsewhere

9) An exciting midfield player who makes things happen (Hodges) but looks unfit and very overweight

All these quotes only a tiny selection from only three posts!! :D

If I had performed that badly at work I would have had disiplinary steps taken aginst me

not just one game is it. last week was abysmal, ans so have many other games in the season

What we witnessed today was abysmal. As bad as anything under Graydoom. You'd see players with more skill and passion in the Western League. don't think the players are good enough. We need a manager and another big clearout.

If the unthinkable happened and BRFC went to the wall who would you support ?

It was back to square 1 yesterday with our defeat against Darlo and I think rather than blaming Phil some of the players should have a look in the mirror and take a good hard look at themselves and their performances. As for Tuesday we have to get something from that game otherwise the alarm bells will be ringing loudly again and we will be looking nervously over our shoulders at the teams below us.

We have:

1) A midfield that creates nothing (apart from Savage - good player, too good for us and would look great in a half-decent side)

2) A midfield that doesn't score goals (apart from the odd penalty)

3) A midfield that doesn't stop the opposition playing

4) A midfield that can't tackle

5) A young striker (Haldane) who needs a rest because he gave us nothing in the second half yesterday

6) Two injured strikers (Tait, Matthews) who don't score regularly

7) One striker (Agogo) whose confidence is shot away and needs better coaching than he had from the previous manager

8) Loads of centre backs warming the bench/in the Reserves/on loan elsewhere

9) An exciting midfield player who makes things happen (Hodges) but looks unfit and very overweight

:D:D:D:D

But unfortunately, not enough of us really believe we could go down this season. (I do). Not only that, many have misty eyed views of the chairman and seem to believe he walks on water.

Personally and I know many others who believ this, I think Mr Dunford enjoys being a big fish in a small pond.

Rovers are abject, make no mistake. Without a few rockets up the overfed arses of some of the mincing prima donnas that masquearde as players, we are doomed. At season end, we have 2 or maybe 3 players who deserve a contract. The rest can go along with the alleged manager and they can take Mr Dunford with them.

No doubt one of your forum spies will be reading this and reporting me to the enthralled ranks of pubescent, myopic, prozac heads on our messageboard.

Happy days.

Oh yeah, great run you're in, keep it up. Someone has to reflect Bristol well on the football field.

Are you sure you're a Rovers fan? You speak far too much sense to convince me you're not a red!

• Admin
No doubt one of your forum spies will be reading this and reporting me to the enthralled ranks of pubescent, myopic, prozac heads on our messageboard.

Happy days.

Oh yeah, great run you're in, keep it up. Someone has to reflect Bristol well on the football field.

Sounds like you're happier on here. Why not make the switch a permanent one? :D

many have misty eyed views of the chairman and seem to believe he walks on water.
This is the one thing above all others that amazes me about what is happening over at the Mammary Ground. I cannot for the life of me understand how Rovers fans allow the Duncefords to stay in charge. I know the Gas is not exactly a prime marketable product, but surely there must be some way to get the milkmen out.

They have single-handedly allowed a club which used to have something about it go to complete ruin. I won't say it's a shame because I'm not going to pretend I do anything other than dislike the Gas, but it does mystify me totally how they have managed to hang on.

If any chairman did that to our club I'm afraid I'd be organising all sorts of demonstrations to get them out. Surely someone must have the ten bob it would cost to buy the club off the milkmen. Any league club, even yours, must surely be of appeal to someone.

But if you slip out of the league this season - unlikely, I grant you, but getting less so by the week as the awful run continues - who'd want to buy the club then? Is there no way the fans could organise a take-over to buy the club?

Guest DrFaustus
Are you sure you're a Rovers fan?  You speak far too much sense to convince me you're not a red!
Thank you, but I'm sure. Over 30 years of watching them for my sins.

In reply to Madger, get lost! :P

But unfortunately, not enough of us really believe we could go down this season. (I do). Not only that, many have misty eyed views of the chairman and seem to believe he walks on water.

Personally and I know many others who believ this, I think Mr Dunford enjoys being a big fish in a small pond.

Rovers are abject, make no mistake. Without a few rockets up the overfed arses of some of the mincing prima donnas that masquearde as players, we are doomed. At season end, we have 2 or maybe 3 players who deserve a contract. The rest can go along with the alleged manager and they can take Mr Dunford with them.

Happy days.

I'm no Gas head, but at least your teams have been fighters, this lot seem gutless, aimless, pointless, no pride either.

How the hell did you get so bad???? No fight in them at all!!

I for one hope y'all dont go bust or out of the league, but y'all doin a good job on your own!! :D

Has this been pointed out before?

I thought I would have a look at these posts and I clicked on....

http://www.bristolrovers.premiumtv.co.uk/p...,,10327,00.html

and ended up back here!? :D

Do they website people know something we don't?

Interestingly we have the same inside line, but well spotted.

http://www.bcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Home/0,,10328,00.html

Archived