IGNORED

Andy Murray

fRed

The kid is a genius.

I saw him play for the first time at Wimbledon last year against Stephanek (who is no slouch) and he played him off the court.

He has a wonderful sense of arrogance about him and he oozes class from the baseline. His positional sense and shot selection are brilliant.

He'll comfortably be British number 1 by Wimbledon this year and I can't wait to see him in action again this year.

Has the potential to be top 3 in the world, no doubt.

I didnt see the Roddick match but i watched him against Hewitt on Eurosport last night and Murray was superb. His backhands are tremendous and he had alot of success with them. He didnt do to well in the first set but in the last two he was magnificent. Wouldnt surprise me if he is nearing top 20 by the end of the year.

At the moment, the only question is his stamina, but he seems to be improving that. I just hope the media don't go completley overboard and destroy him, like they've done with Henman. Murray himself has already said that he's fed up with all the attention, and prefers the US Open to Wimbledon, as the expectation out there is less of a burden.

Archived