IGNORED

Striker Looking For Club

alandicks

Mark DeBolla ain't a bad player as it goes - was doing ok at chesterfield but wasn't fancied by Mcfarland and he asked to leave - he can score at this level and indeed did when he got a run in the team - he's not the tallest but has a good turn of pace - he can hit the ball well - he can pass the ball as well as having a reasonable first touch - technically better than a few in our squad - just unsettled and needs a good team - played at Charlton and Aston Villa as a kid - joking aside he really may be worth a try playing along side a big target man!!!!!

"alandicks" (sic) is obviously is among the number on here who think that players with Michael Owen type goalscoring records are just biding their time in the reserves of teams up and down the country. They are also queueing up to play for us for a pittance just out of the goodness of their own hearts.

"alandicks" (sic) is obviously is among the number on here who think that players with Michael Owen type goalscoring records are just biding their time in the reserves of teams up and down the country. They are also queueing up to play for us for a pittance just out of the goodness of their own hearts.

What did happen to that Andy Cole fella?

Plays for a poo team up north

I said poo not poo

I said poo not poo

This must be cencorsist doing this. poo, poo, poo !!!!

I said poo not poo

Love it, poo, poo, shitty bits

I said poo not poo

Love it, poo, poo, shitty bits

At last, one up to Big Tone

It would be great if we could unearth a gem like him. But the problem Chivs is that if we signed someone like Cole today, there would be a queue of people on here saying that the last thing we need is an inexperienced youngster, and why don't we use our own youngsters etc.

You know who they are... :ph34r:

Archived