IGNORED

Saturday

milo1111

the last home game against brentford was far too flat in the stands, AG was like a morgue and it doesnt help, it gives the opposition a lift as they feel they have silenced the home crowd, when they havent really its just us being lazy g1ts. we can influence the players by making some noise and getting behind them e.g. swansea at home. saturday is a massive opportunity for us to go above bournemuff and pull further away. they are on the slide and we are (slowly) on the up. for gods sake lets not all sit there like mice and let the game drift along, until they score from a corner or something 10 minutes or so from the end!!!! with us behind them 100% i am sure the lads can win by at least two clear goals.

all of us have a duty to do all we can and that means shouting ourselves hoarse!!!!!!!

i fear however, that those who sit there like zombies probably don't read this forum anyway. :doh:

the last home game against brentford was far too flat in the stands, AG was like a morgue and it doesnt help, it gives the opposition a lift as they feel they have silenced the home crowd, when they havent really its just us being lazy g1ts. we can influence the players by making some noise and getting behind them e.g. swansea at home. saturday is a massive opportunity for us to go above bournemuff and pull further away. they are on the slide and we are (slowly) on the up. for gods sake lets not all sit there like mice and let the game drift along, until they score from a corner or something 10 minutes or so from the end!!!! with us behind them 100% i am sure the lads can win by at least two clear goals.

all of us have a duty to do all we can and that means shouting ourselves hoarse!!!!!!!

i fear however, that those who sit there like zombies probably don't read this forum anyway. :doh:

Anyone who has an under 11 can get in East End for £10 if booked in advance for the game and free for the kids, so anyone who was shouting to get back in the East nows your chance. 200 adults 200 kids, don't take two, get your mate to get one in. :city:

I'm at uni in bournemouth and ive been telling anyone who will listen down here they will be getting drowned out on saturday, i also have a few bets going for a home win so il definetly be bringng my singing voice back with me this weekend, lets get behind the lads like we did against Swansea!

COME ON YOU REDS!!! :englandsmile4wf:

Archived