IGNORED

Mccamans Scoring Record

AndyKat87

A short time on the pitch on Saturday and had a header cleared off the line; his physical presence among the Bradford defence took some of the pressure off Brooker, who might have more opportunity to score goals if he's not having to do the work of two strikers.

If McCammon can be the provider of goals I think he'll be worth his place.

it's 108 games (86 league) & 21 goals (15 league)

plus a lot of sub appearances which may have been only for a few minutes.

his record:

http://www.soccerbase.com/players_details.sd?playerid=13540

but agree he's not prolific

but if he was prolific (and quick and good in the air etc etc) he probably wouldn't be available on a free from Brighton

According to Bristol Boy - who has been critical (rightly) of GJ's loanees - this one looks like he might do a job at this level.

We'll all get the chance to see him on Sat I expect.........even if on the bench he will come on?

ie - if we are winning ........ he'll come on and give Brooks a rest as it looks like Brooks is carrying a knock

if we are losing .........he'll come on to try & shake up their defence

Guest Harry Dolman

his record:

but if he was prolific (and quick and good in the air etc etc) he probably wouldn't be available on a free from Brighton

According to Bristol Boy - who has been critical (rightly) of GJ's loanees - this one looks like he might do a job at this level.

We'll all get the chance to see him on Sat I expect.........even if on the bench he will come on?

ie - if we are winning ........ he'll come on and give Brooks a rest as it looks like Brooks is carrying a knock

I reckon he will start alongside Brooker on Sat - Murray & Cotts on the flanks & Scott Brown dropped.

Prior to this season I don't think Iwelumo would ever have been described as "prolific".

his record:

well mate this is what I got from Skysports Stats center and they aren't usually wrong on there it is 133 games 15 goals includin subs etc

http://touchline.onthespot.co.uk/stats/Welcome.asp?Cust=405

I posted something earlier about striking combos and it's not uncommon for one player to be much more prolific than the other.

The ones I mentioned were:

Taylor/Turner

Goater/Cramb-Tarpey

They worked, but we need more goals from around the team and having three goals from our Nos 1-7 on Saturday, is probably more pertinent.

I've already said I'd start McCammon on Saturday, even if he's only fit to do 60 minutes, if we're a goal or three up, :) bring on Baz to close out the game.

If we have a front four of SB DC SM & M&M then at least we have a goal threat from four players and, if he keeps pregressing you might see Fontaine notch one from a set piece before long.

Bradley Orr can shoot and he's well overdue a first goal!

Archived