IGNORED

Fao Rob And Amankwah Taken Off

Never to the dark side

I think Kev would have been very unhappy if he heard some of the abuse being shouted at him from some people in the Williams. Whoever you are I hope you're happy, you've probably helped to destroy a fine young player's career :(

fRed, I take issue with your posting here. Amankwaah deserved to go off because he wasn't trying, he wasn't interested, he didn;t want to be there plain and simple.

If you studied his body language you would have seen that he was not there in mind and spirit, and his performance as a result was shocking. It was only after 20 minutes of watching that that the guy next to me and i started calling for his replacement.

"Get him off" was what was shouted, not abuse. Amankwaah was subbed deservedly so but about 42 minutes too late. Son't equate calls for his subbing as abuse. Abuse would be plain vitriolic swearing directed at him personally.

I think Kev would have been very unhappy if he heard some of the abuse being shouted at him from some people in the Williams.  Whoever you are I hope you're happy, you've probably helped to destroy a fine young player's career :(

He stayed because he could not have found the dressing room on his own on Saturday. I was in the Williams on Saturday and I don't think you could call it abuse that he was receiving.

If I played like that then I would have expected to get a lot more 'abuse' that he actually received - he's been waiting a long time for his chance and I'm shocked at how he performed.

I think Kev would have been very unhappy if he heard some of the abuse being shouted at him from some people in the Williams.  Whoever you are I hope you're happy, you've probably helped to destroy a fine young player's career :(

Destroy his career? a little over the top???

No doubt about it, kev is a right back. You can tell that he doesnt want to play on the wing by his recent performances, he looks lost out there.

cant be easy after a loan spell playing at center half.

come on you reds. :Party27:

No doubt about it, kev is a right back.  You can tell that he doesnt want to play on the wing by his recent performances, he looks lost out there.

cant be easy after a loan spell playing at center half.

come on you reds. :Party27:

he never played center half!!! he played right back for them!

Archived