IGNORED

Come On Real Madrid

Meh

Come on Yoda,

Real were crap

Apology please!!!

I know Real like they're galactoes (whatever that means) but was unaware they'd signed our very own Yoda on so I don't see why he should take responsibility for their loss.

As I've been really very uninspired by pretty much every thread ploughed through tonight I thought I may as well give my tuppence worth on 'English Clubs' in Europe. It's basically a win win situation for me exc. Man Urinated of course. If they do well I can cheer and be proud that they're flying the flag for us and if they lose, I can laugh my bo11ox off. Gutted about Everton's laughable showing mind you.

Soooo bored I may have to start a thread about the state of Bristol's milk delivery service or even the Winter Olympics.

Oh yeah, signed up to the Subcider forum today. Although a tad scary there were some damn interesting photo's of the EE back in the day and photo's/anactdotes from trips to Coventry(the famous survival one), Chelsea etc, looks like wkd times were had by all. You can also openly say the word **** which is a bonus.

Anyway, onwards and upwards!

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Don't it feel like the wind is always howling, don't it seem like there's never any light,

then today don't you want to throw the towl in - it's easier than putting up a fight....

(Hard Knock Life)

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I know Real like they're galactoes (whatever that means) but was unaware they'd signed our very own Yoda on so I don't see why he should take responsibility for their loss.

As I've been really very uninspired by pretty much every thread ploughed through tonight I thought I may as well give my tuppence worth on 'English Clubs' in Europe. It's basically a win win situation for me exc. Man Urinated of course. If they do well I can cheer and be proud that they're flying the flag for us and if they lose, I can laugh my bo11ox off. Gutted about Everton's laughable showing mind you.

Soooo bored I may have to start a thread about the state of Bristol's milk delivery service or even the Winter Olympics.

Oh yeah, signed up to the Subcider forum today. Although a tad scary there were some damn interesting photo's of the EE back in the day and photo's/anactdotes from trips to Coventry(the famous survival one), Chelsea etc, looks like wkd times were had by all. You can also openly say the word **** which is a bonus.

Anyway, onwards and upwards!

Don't it feel like the wind is always howling, don't it seem like there's never any light,

then today don't you want to throw the towl in - it's easier than putting up a fight....

(Hard Knock Life)

I don't know what it means either, i'm guessing somthing like 'a great' or something as predictable.

Hey sorry your bored WTF, you know what they say about bored people though.... :whistle:

I like the subbers site too, too scared to post of course, but a jolly good wheeze to read!

Archived