IGNORED

What About A "city Trust/admin" Forum

Meh

Title may need a bit of work!

As we have less sub-sections now (i.e. SL forum gone), what about a separate sub-section where the Supporters Trust can let interested fans know of developments and give links to the main ST Forum.

Also, any comments or threads to do with other non-footballing issues such as club admin, kits etc. could also be on this new forum.

You will than have two main sections and allow people who don't want to know about development on the ST or commercial type issues to carry on their chats about the team here and vice-versa if you want to talk about the non-footballing issues affecting City.

Whats wrong with the ST forum?

Too many forums is confusing and dilutes debate.

Whilst we would much prefer people to use the ST Forum for ST related issues, it still seems that the ST will be discussed on this forum too. If the general concensus is for a sub-forum on otib then we could persue that. However, as the ST Forum already exists (Here is the link) it would be great if people wanted to use that instead.

Whilst we would much prefer people to use the ST Forum for ST related issues, it still seems that the ST will be discussed on this forum too. If the general concensus is for a sub-forum on otib then we could persue that. However, as the ST Forum already exists (Here is the link) it would be great if people wanted to use that instead.

I think eventually they will use the link.

But, in the meantime, I think something that draws the attention on OTIB to the non-playing side of City, whilst allowing people to be able to choose their focus of topics to suit their requirements at that time will help.

There is a lot of topics currently to do with CS, kit, FCF, ST etc. There is a lot of people leaving the forum.

Not sure if the two are linked, but, why not split it out and see if the cynicism towards club and the various groups of supporters (which yes, I have been guilty of in the past) decreases.

At the end of the day; this should only be a short-term issue and may assist in getting the ST forum viewed more often!

Ahh sorry, i thought you were talking about a totally new forum, sorry. :blush:

Then maybe a small section on otib relating to any big New/developments in the ST might be a good idea dumbed down for your average otib poster to understand of course. :laugh:

While i think the ST forum is very professional and they do do a great job, its very clinical and not very browsable, well thats what i think anyhoo, a small subsection on otib giving us the headlines as it were would be good, certainly get more otib posters interested, speaking of which i should sign up for the ST soon as i'm leaving Bristol in a few months :crying::crying:

Just to add my two penneth worth:

1 - The ST forum is used more for organisational discussion. Just a point.

2 - No matter how the sub forums are divided, and I don't think it is a bad idea really, the majority of thre traffic will come through this forum as it is the one where most posts will happen.

I personally have posted ST posts in here but I do state in the title that it is about the ST. People can then read it or otherwise as they choose. Part of our trying to be open to all involves opening things like membership competitions up to as wide an audience as possible.

Archived