IGNORED

Cesc Fabregas...

Super Scotty Murray

Cesc isn't consistant.

If he was he'd already be one of the best players in the world.

89 appearences, 8 goals. Not good enough yet as an attacking midfielder.

It's due to his youth but who knows how/if he'll develop.

Torres has done it for 3/4 years now. Poor season by his standards admittedly but you don't score the amount of goals he has by being a poor player.

Cesc isn't consistant.

Torres has done it for 3/4 years now. Poor season by his standards admittedly but you don't score the amount of goals he has by being a poor player.

He's 18 years old give him a break!!!!!!!!!

8 goals from 89 appearences - woopdy doo!, You don't have to score lots of goals from midfield to be a world class midfielder.

Cesc isn't consistant.

I've just highlighted exactly your criticisms in my own post Whitey.

I think that a player who plays in Cesc's position I.e. the creative attacking midfielder needs to score goals in order to be a great player. Look at the players he's aspiring to be, they all score goals.

Cesc hasn't added that to his game yet.

Also why should you give a guy playing for one the countries/worlds top teams a break because of his age? He's played two full seasons now. Needs to step up his game in the future.

He's always been fairly crap for Spain, except for recently. I think he's one Spanish player who won't make an impression in the final stages of the World Cup which is what we are talking about.

By the way, where are you getting your stats from?

Cheers,

RZ

This is his opportunity to impress though. He's on the market at the minute. Ten caps no goals not impressed so far at international level. which is odd because it's under la liga standard generally.

Cescs off the Arsenal official website. This years is in the stat section. Previous years are off his profile.

Torres

http://www.footballdatabase.com/site/playe...?dumpPlayer=555

No probs

Archived