IGNORED

1-0

bcfc_4_life

Go on the lads! Oh lordy!!!! Fingers and toes crossed please everyone! :pray::pray: xx

Just noticed Colin Cramb scored for his team again and arsenal losiing, come on shearer we want a right mistake like the one vs cheltenham :pray::pray:

Big Mac looks like he can find the goal regularly if he carrys on like this for the loan spell we should sign him up on permanent.

ps swindon 3-0 down now

I hope so. As far as I'm concered, if we stay up this season I'm happy with the way Johnson has built strength up within the team. We have seen so many positive inprovments in current players, look at Carey and Murray, both back on form, and brooker has been outstanding. Given time and a little money through the summer, I think next season could really be the one to watch. (well heres hopeing anyway!) :pray: xx

I hope so. As far as I'm concered, if we stay up this season I'm happy with the way Johnson has built strength up within the team. We have seen so many positive inprovments in current players, look at Carey and Murray, both back on form, and brooker has been outstanding. Given time and a little money through the summer, I think next season could really be the one to watch. (well heres hopeing anyway!) :pray: xx

yup totally agree with that but how long have we been saying next season will be the one :laugh:

yup johnsons doing well it completeley buffles me why people slag him and most of the players off its pointless.

I think people will always be unhappy, as we always have such High expectations. We always feel that "this season will be the one" and then it all comes crashing back down. I am no way near happy with what has happened this season, but we cant say it has been a borning, run of the mill season! The team needed a proper shake up, and they got one. No one likes been in the middle of a relegation battle, but that is when the true passion of the players shows, and if they really want to suceed, now is there time to prove it. We are always going to be the 12th man, as the supporters have just a big a part to play. But only the team can get the points at the end of the day. xx

:crying::crying::crying::crying:

I think people will always be unhappy, as we always have such High expectations. We always feel that "this season will be the one" and then it all comes crashing back down. I am no way near happy with what has happened this season, but we cant say it has been a borning, run of the mill season! The team needed a proper shake up, and they got one. No one likes been in the middle of a relegation battle, but that is when the true passion of the players shows, and if they really want to suceed, now is there time to prove it. We are always going to be the 12th man, as the supporters have just a big a part to play. But only the team can get the points at the end of the day. xx

Yup yet again i agree with you on that, this season has been bad, i thought with all the players we signed like MS and MB to name a phew we would be challenging for auto promo not relegation

but cant have it all i guess ahwell i have faith in the city boys to keep BCFC in this league and do well next season, damn just saw the rovers score aswell.

p.s nothing to do with city but do anyone know what time england rugby match kicks off?

1-1

ohno it was looking so good early on aswell

ahwell COME ON YOU REDSSSS!!!! :englandsmile4wf:

I was gooing to say the only disappoitment at half time was only being one up! Poo - had to be Haytor as well - sounded like a decent effort.

Equally sounded like Murray should have made it 2-0. O well, a bit of a gutter. but overall we have been making chances.

Still confident.

I think.

Kool ta for that Dinky Gemz, and i know Hayter scoring vs had to happen didnt it :crying:

ahwell atleast we making chances.

If your all at home, wishin you were at the gate clap your hands!

:chant6ez::chant6ez::chant6ez:

Keep the faith guys, it sounds like its still anyones game, we've had a few chances by all account.s

U REDDSSS!!! :city: xx

:chant6ez::chant6ez::chant6ez:

come on U REDSSSSSSSSSSS

I cant see city who are on a massive confidence boost loosin this

thats it keep up the faith come on boys get the vital 3 points we need :pray:

the only problem is GJ says Mark Mcammon is not 100% match fit, which means if has to come off at some point but who else will cause a goal scoring threat in the 16?

Archived