IGNORED

Dave Cotterill And Bradley Orr

shamussy

Dave Cotterill impressed me a great deal today, especially first half. He was lively going forward but was working so hard in defending. Orr has had his criticism too but is starting to look a very solid defender who is looking more and more effective when going forward. They are definitely candidates for most improved player this season... What do you think? :dunno:

Dave Cotterill impressed me a great deal today, especially first half. He was lively going forward but was working so hard in defending. Orr has had his criticism too but is starting to look a very solid defender who is looking more and more effective when going forward. They are definitely candidates for most improved player this season... What do you think? :dunno:

Yeah do agree but I must also say Louis Carey has been absolutely fantastic since he moved to the centre of defence! He has a lot to do with Bradleys effectiveness just wish bradleys delivery of balls could be more consistent and not about 1 in 4 Balls going to a player!

Archived